- The report contains detailed information about Patient Access Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Patient Access Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Patient Access Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Patient Access Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Patient Access Solutions, Inc. business.
About Patient Access Solutions, Inc.
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. operates as a healthcare technology solutions company. The company develops and markets the PASHealth Web Portal System and POS terminal solution.
The PASHealth Web Portal System and POS terminal solution offer electronic medical eligibility, electronic referrals, service authorizations, and electronic claims processing. It also offers electronic medical records and patient data; and automates the labor intensive and expensive manual process, which is used by various facilities and healthcare providers. The Web Portal System and POS terminal solution provides a range of self pay receivable management solutions for the healthcare facilities.
The companys PAS Web Portal System offers the following services for managing the healthcare data:
Patient Access Data Center: It includes real-time and batch medical eligibility/benefit verification-a real time and batch procedure that determines a patients health insurance coverage.
D-PAS-Digital Pen & Paper: It offers D-PAS solution that utilizes digital pen and paper to capture handwritten information from the doctor or office personnel and transfer it into a digital form into the PAS Web portal, as well as to utilize the data to initiate workflows in a secure environment.
Claims Analyzer: It includes claims processing, which pertain to the creation and submission of claims; electronic referrals include the referral program, which allow a primary care physician to submit to a secondary physician referrals to the patients insurance carrier of managed care plans; claims status includes checking the pending claims submitted to insurance payers; electronic remittance advice allows for the electronic return of EOBs to the provider; and service authorization used to authorize services prior to a procedure.
Payment Module: It includes credit/debit card services that provide payment options for patient self-pay responsibilities; healthcare savings accounts (HSAs) that includes acceptance of healthcare saving account cards at the point of service; and check services that reduce the providers risk of accepting and incurring losses from returned checks.
On August 16, 2010, Patient Access Solutions, Inc. announced a partnership with iMedicor, Inc. The partnership would provide a complementary synergy of combined products and services that would enable enhanced information exchange capabilities by integrating the iMedicor portal with Patient Access Solution's digital pen technology for the home healthcare industry and HIPAA transaction processing and reporting platform.
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PATIENT ACCESS SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PATIENT ACCESS SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PATIENT ACCESS SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PATIENT ACCESS SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PATIENT ACCESS SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Patient Access Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Patient Access Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PATIENT ACCESS SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PATIENT ACCESS SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PATIENT ACCESS SOLUTIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PATIENT ACCESS SOLUTIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PATIENT ACCESS SOLUTIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PATIENT ACCESS SOLUTIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. History
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Patient Access Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?