- The report contains detailed information about International Card Establishment Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Card Establishment Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Card Establishment Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Card Establishment Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Card Establishment Inc. business.
About International Card Establishment Inc.
International Card Establishment, Inc. provides diversified products and services to the electronic transaction processing industry. The company offers merchant accounts for the acceptance and processing of credit and debit cards, as well as a proprietary smart card based gift and loyalty program to small to medium-size merchants as its primary customer base.
The company markets credit and debit card based payment processing services pursuant to a contractual relationship (the processing agreement) with First Data Merchant Services Corporation (FDMS), Financial Transactions Services, LLC, and BancorpSouth Bank, a processing bank and member of Visa and MasterCard.
The company's Merchant Card Services division establishes merchant accounts for businesses that enable those businesses to accept credit cards, debit cards, and other forms of electronic payments from their customers; supplies the necessary card readers and other point-of-sale transaction systems; facilitates processing for the accounts; and provides e-commerce solutions.
The company maintains a help desk to respond to inquiries from merchants regarding terminal, communication, and training issues. Service personnel provide terminal application consultation by telephone and regularly reprogram terminals via telephone lines to accommodate particular merchant needs regarding program enhancements, terminal malfunctions and Visa and MasterCard regulations. In addition, merchants may obtain direct, personal assistance in reconciling network, and communications problems, including problems with network outages and local phone company services. Its terminals are downloadable, meaning additional services, such as authorization or payment services for additional credit cards, can be installed in the terminal electronically from its offices without the necessity of replacement equipment or an on-site installation visit. Additionally, peripheral equipment, such as pin pads and printers can easily be forwarded to the merchants upon request. It also loans, tests, and ships POS equipment directly to merchant locations, and provides repair-or-replacement services for malfunctioning terminals.
Merchant Clients: The company serves a portfolio of small to medium-sized merchant clients, primarily in general retail industries. It also provides services to other processing companies, such as Card Service International RBS Lynk Systems, and Network One Financial.
The company, through its subsidiary NEOS Merchant Solutions, Inc. (NEOS), provides Smart Card-based, as well as traditional Magnetic Stripe Card-based solutions for merchants to offer automated gift and loyalty services. NEOS incorporates a merchant's existing logo and artwork, or designs custom artwork, for use on the gift and loyalty cards.
NEOS is an information and financial transaction application service provider specializing in Gift and Loyalty products and point of sale (POS) financial transaction services to small and medium retail merchants. NEOS integrates its proprietary Gift and Loyalty software with existing point of sale payment processing (traditional credit, debit, check verification, and I.D. verification), thereby consolidating its retail merchant revenue enhancing solutions with commodity driven payment processing services.
Payment Processing Software - credit, debit, and check verification are integrated into the POS terminal to consolidate merchant level functionality, system and support requirements. Terminals support Vital, Lynk, Concord EFS, and First Data. All terminals have the capability to split dial e-commerce related requests to the appropriate processor. NEOS' software gift and loyalty products are as follows:
MATRIXX - The NEOS proprietary host manages the processing functions to include transaction posting, reporting, inquiry, and statement issuance of gift and loyalty related transactions. The host system resides at an external third party hosting facility with a backup at the corporate offices in Camarillo, California.
POS Terminal Application Software The NEOS proprietary software allows up to eight standard variations of gift and loyalty to facilitate various market criteria and I.D. verification capable of reading line three of a magnetic-stripe card.
Chip Level (Smart Card) Operating System An application that mirrors ongoing transaction data and stores customer specific or merchant specific information to assist I.D., buying trends, and demographics.
Virtual Merchant Database - At minimum, merchants can retrieve real-time information about customer purchases, sales patterns, contribution amounts, gift and loyalty activity, and balances.
NEOS' Hardware Gift and Loyalty products
POS Terminals - VeriFone 3750, VeriFone VX570, VeriFone and Schlumberger pin pads, and Schlumberger/AxaltoMagiC 6000 and 6100.
Private Label Smart/Magnetic-Stripe Cards - Smart and magnetic-strip cards are customized with the merchant's logo, picture, or other identifying information, or can be created for a non-profit organization to use in a preferred merchant program.
International Card Establishment, Inc. was incorporated in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL CARD ESTABLISHMENT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL CARD ESTABLISHMENT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL CARD ESTABLISHMENT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL CARD ESTABLISHMENT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL CARD ESTABLISHMENT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Card Establishment Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Card Establishment Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Card Establishment Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Card Establishment Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Card Establishment Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL CARD ESTABLISHMENT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL CARD ESTABLISHMENT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL CARD ESTABLISHMENT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL CARD ESTABLISHMENT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL CARD ESTABLISHMENT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL CARD ESTABLISHMENT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Card Establishment Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Card Establishment Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Card Establishment Inc. Major Shareholders
International Card Establishment Inc. History
International Card Establishment Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Card Establishment Inc. Offices and Representations
International Card Establishment Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Card Establishment Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Card Establishment Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
International Card Establishment Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
International Card Establishment Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Card Establishment Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Card Establishment Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Card Establishment Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
International Card Establishment Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
International Card Establishment Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Card Establishment Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Card Establishment Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?