- The report contains detailed information about TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TetriDyn Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. business.
About TetriDyn Solutions, Inc.
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. provides business information technology (IT) solutions for the healthcare industry.
The companys IT solutions range from full-service IT management to the sale of software and hardware products. It categorized its solutions into four interrelated and complimentary areas, including technology solutions; consulting solutions; cloud computing solutions; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions.
The company markets its proprietary AeroMD EMR product nationwide through direct marketing and a group of Value-Added Resellers (VARs). Its AeroMD EMR offers medical offices the wireless ability to perform all office tasks from scheduling and examinations to prescription and billing processes.
The company offers a proprietary product targeted specifically for hospital environments called Charge Catcher. Charge Catcher is a tool that uses artificial intelligence techniques to detect potential missing charges before the invoice is even generated.
The company operates as a Value Added Reseller (VAR) for four McKesson Corporation healthcare software and service packages, including Medisoft PMS, Lytec PMS, Practice Partner PMS and EMR system, and RelayHealth patient/physician portal. Additionally, it provides custom software development for specialized EMR charts, customized PMS reports, and interfaces for other software systems.
The company provides either the management or the outsourcing of their internal IT department. It provides a hybrid approach using methodologies born from systems engineering, software engineering, engineering management, and project management. IT services that the company provides to its customers include IT infrastructure assessment; IT strategic planning; network optimization; engineering & software services; systems lifecycle engineering; and technology contract review.
Services offered include engineering of complex IT systems; business process improvement; infrastructure assessment and improvement; IT planning; optimization of software and hardware systems; network optimization; and lifecycle management.
The company provides customers the ability to purchase computer and networking equipment, installation services, and follow-on support necessary for successful operation. It provides remote and onsite product support and training for each of its offered software products. Support can be purchased in either support contracts or on a per-hour basis. Its product support contracts provide product support and annual product upgrades for the term of the contract.
Cloud/Hosting Computing Solutions
The company intends to provide cloud computing to its customers. Cloud computing is a technology innovation that enables computing power and services to be delivered and accessed through the Internet, provided as a service instead of as a product.
The company pursues RFID, technologies in the livestock industry to provide tracking and data collection on individual animals. It intends to become a manufacturer of RFID products using its proprietary technology in the development of healthcare products.
In October 2009, the company discontinued its operations in its livestock segment.
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TETRIDYN SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TETRIDYN SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TETRIDYN SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TETRIDYN SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TETRIDYN SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TETRIDYN SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TETRIDYN SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TETRIDYN SOLUTIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TETRIDYN SOLUTIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TETRIDYN SOLUTIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TETRIDYN SOLUTIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. History
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TetriDyn Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?