- The report contains detailed information about Internap Network Services Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Internap Network Services Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Internap Network Services Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Internap Network Services Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Internap Network Services Corp. business.
About Internap Network Services Corp.
Internap Network Services Corporation operates as an Internet solutions and data center company. The company provides a suite of network optimization and delivery services and products that manage, deliver, and distribute applications and content with an availability service level agreement, as well provides data center services.
The company provides services through 73 Internet Protocol, or IP, service points, which include 20 content delivery network, or CDN, points of presences, or POPs, and 47 data centers across North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. It also has two additional international CDN POPs and two additional domestic data center locations through which it provides IP services by extension.
The companys Private Network Access Points, or P-NAPs, feature multiple direct high-speed connections to major Internet backbones, also referred to as network service providers, or NSPs, such as Verizon Communications Inc.; Global Crossing Limited; Level 3 Communications, Inc.; XO Holdings Inc.; and Cogent Communications Group, Inc. It has approximately 2,900 customers across approximately 25 metropolitan markets, serving various industries, including entertainment and media, financial services, healthcare, travel, e-commerce, retail, and technology.
The companys segments include IP Services and Data Center Services.
IP services represent the companys IP transit activities and include its high-performance Internet connectivity, CDN services and flow control platform, or FCP, products. Its CDN services enable its customers to stream and distribute media and content, such as video, audio software and applications to audiences across the globe through strategically located data POPs.
The companys FCP products are a premise-based intelligent routing hardware product for customers who run their own multiple network architectures, known as multi-homing. The FCP functions similarly to its P-NAP. It offers FCP as either a one-time hardware purchase or as a monthly subscription service.
Data Center Services
Data center, or colocation, services primarily include physical space for hosting customers network and other equipment plus associated services, such as redundant power and network connectivity, environmental controls and security and the managed hosting portion of CDN services. The companys data center services provide a single source for network infrastructure, IP connectivity and security, all of which are designed to maximize solution performance and providing a dependable infrastructure, and are backed by guaranteed service levels and its team of support professionals. The company also provides a managed hosting solution that utilizes its IP services. With this service, the companys customers own and manage the software applications and content. It provides and maintains the hardware, operating system, colocation and bandwidth.
The company offers a solution at 49 service points, consisting of 9 company-controlled facilities and 40 partner sites. It also has relationships with various data center providers to extend its P-NAP model into markets with high demand.
Network Access Points, Points of Presence and Data Centers
The company provides its services through its network access points across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Its P-NAPs and data centers feature multiple direct high-speed connections to major Internet backbones, also referred to as network service providers or NSPs, such as Verizon Communications Inc.; Global Crossing Limited; Level 3 Communications, Inc.; XO Holdings Inc.; and Cogent Communications Group, Inc. It provides access to the Internet for its CDN customers through its CDN POPs. As of December 31, 2009, the company provided services worldwide through 73 IP service points, which includes 20 CDN POPs and 47 data centers. It also has two additional international CDN POPs and two additional domestic data center locations through which it provides IP services by extension. The company operates nine of these data center sites and has operating agreements with third parties for the remaining locations.
The companys sales offices are located in key cities across North America, as well as an office in the United Kingdom, or U.K.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 2,900 customers. It provides services to customers in multiple vertical industry segments including entertainment and media, financial services, healthcare, travel, e-commerce, retail, and technology.
The companys competition primarily consists of NSPs that provide connectivity services, including AT&T Inc.; Sprint Nextel Corporation; Verizon Communications Inc.; Level 3 Communications, Inc.; Global Crossing Limited; and Verio, an NTT Communications Company; global, national and regional ISPs such as Orange Business Services, BT Infonet, and Savvis, Inc.; providers of specific applications or services, such as content delivery, security or storage such as Akamai Technologies, Inc.; Limelight Networks, Inc.; CD Networks Co., Ltd.; Mirror Image Internet, Inc.; Symantec Corporation; Network Appliance, Inc.; and Virtela Communications, Inc.; software-based, Internet infrastructure companies focused on IP route control and wide area network optimization products such as Riverbed Technology, Inc.; F5 Networks, Inc. and Radware Ltd.; and colocation and data center providers, including Equinix, Inc.; Terremark Worldwide, Inc.; Navisite, Inc.; 365 Main Inc.; Quality Technology Services; and Savvis, Inc.
Internap Network Services Corporation was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNAP NETWORK SERVICES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNAP NETWORK SERVICES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNAP NETWORK SERVICES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNAP NETWORK SERVICES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNAP NETWORK SERVICES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Internap Network Services Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Internap Network Services Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Internap Network Services Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Internap Network Services Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Internap Network Services Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNAP NETWORK SERVICES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNAP NETWORK SERVICES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNAP NETWORK SERVICES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNAP NETWORK SERVICES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNAP NETWORK SERVICES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNAP NETWORK SERVICES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Internap Network Services Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Internap Network Services Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Internap Network Services Corp. Major Shareholders
Internap Network Services Corp. History
Internap Network Services Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Internap Network Services Corp. Offices and Representations
Internap Network Services Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Internap Network Services Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Internap Network Services Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Internap Network Services Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Internap Network Services Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Internap Network Services Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Internap Network Services Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Internap Network Services Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Internap Network Services Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Internap Network Services Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Internap Network Services Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Internap Network Services Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?