- The report contains detailed information about Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Streamline Health Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. business.
About Streamline Health Solutions, Inc.
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc., a healthcare information technology company, engages in the development and licensing of proprietary software solutions that improve document-centric information flows and complement existing transaction-centric hospital healthcare information systems. The company sells its products in North America to direct remarketers, hospitals, clinical, and ambulatory services.
Applications with in its systems fulfill the administrative and regulatory needs of the Health Information Management, Patient Financial Services, Administration and other hospital departments. These systems are designed to integrate with any Clinical Information System through various means, including its proprietary software integration tool, streamline health integration tools (STRM-IT). Streamline Health has integrated its solutions with selected systems from Telus Health (Oacis Electronic Medical Record), Siemens Medical Solutions USA Inc., Cerner Corporation, Eclipsys Corporation, Epic Systems, Lawson Software, and GE Healthcare applications.
The companys software solutions can be provided either by purchased perpetual license which is installed locally in the customers data center, or on a subscription basis via Software as a Service (SaaS, hosting, hosted delivery or application hosting services). The hosting center runs Streamline Healths suite of document workflow products, an offering called ASPeN (Application Service Provider e-health Network). Streamline Healths hosting services deliver subscription-based services to healthcare providers.
Streamline Healths core technology is a patient-centric document management-based repository, accessANYware. The accessANYware family of solutions work complementary to, and can be integrated with existing transaction-centric clinical, financial and management information systems, allowing healthcare providers to aggressively move toward an Electronic Health Record (HER). It allows authorized users to perform document searching, retrieval, viewing, processing, printing and faxing, as well as report generation all from a single login. It also provides access to images, such as digitized slides, videos and photographs. In addition, it provides the ability to store and retrieve document images of voluminous paper records.
The company has made generally-available its fifth-generation accessANYware architecture. This internationalization specifically included French Canadian language capabilities as part of Streamline Healths agreements with the Centre hospitalier de lUniversite de Montreal (CHUM), the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC), and LAgence de la sante et des sociaux de Montreal (lAgence) via its distribution partner Telus Health.
accessANYware: Health Information Management (HIM) is an enterprise wide, HIPAA/HITECH secure application that provides hospital organizations the ability to electronically store, search and retrieve medical records from any location with in the facility, physician offices, off-site clinics and even from home. In addition, accessANYware HIM provides a chart deficiency management system that includes analysis, electronic signature and management reports all from a single login. accessANYware HIM allows the user to view the entire medical record from a visit view or a category-based longitudinal view of historical patient information.
accessANYware: PFS is a HIPAA/HITECH secure application that allows any department of a healthcare organization the ability to store, retrieve and process document-centric information using a site-defined electronic folder hierarchy with a user-friendly interface. accessANYware PFS provides document management and workflow capabilities for a hospital organizations enterprise-wide departmental needs, such as Patient Financial Services, Business Office, Human Resources, Materials Management, and any other department that has document intensive storage, retrieval and processing needs.
Streamline Health Integration Tools: STRM-IT supports image-enabling and workflow technology that allows healthcare users to access any patient information, includin
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. History
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?