- The report contains detailed information about Cogeco Cable Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cogeco Cable Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cogeco Cable Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cogeco Cable Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cogeco Cable Inc. business.
About Cogeco Cable Inc.
Cogeco Cable Inc. (the Corporation) is a Canadian public company whose shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The Corporations core business is providing cable television services and high-speed Internet access. Cogeco Cable is evolving to become one of Canada's major telecommunications companies, by building on its cable distribution base. Cogeco Cable provides 1,175,716 service units (basic, digital and Internet service customers) to the 1,385,764 households passed in the territories it serves. It operates in Ontario and Quebec, Canada. 73% of the Corporation's service units are located in the Province of Ontario and 27% are located in the Province of Quebec.
In addition to the basic service, Cogeco Cable offers to customers a wide range of discretionary services, including specialty television service tiers, pay television services, pay-per-view services, video-on-demand, audio programming services, digital cable service and high-speed Internet service. Cogeco Cable also offers to business and institutional customers competitive access telecommunication services, mainly by way of high-speed data communications links.
Launch of Video-on-Demand (VOD)
In October 2002, Cogeco Cable launched its VOD service. The service is now offered to 85% of its home passed. Numerous agreements with service providers were signed including Alliance Atlantis which will supply its catalogue of both current and older releases. In addition, customers now have a choice of approximately 200 titles amounting to nearly 250 hours of programming.
On October 2, 2002, Cogeco Cable launched the Internet Pro service in Ontario at $69.95 per month for yet greater downstream speeds of up to 4 megabits per second (Mbps) and upstream speeds of up to 640 kilobits per second (Kbps) (the regular Cogeco Cable highspeed Internet service operates at 2 Mbps per second down and 400 Kbps up.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COGECO CABLE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COGECO CABLE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COGECO CABLE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COGECO CABLE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COGECO CABLE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cogeco Cable Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cogeco Cable Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cogeco Cable Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cogeco Cable Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cogeco Cable Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COGECO CABLE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COGECO CABLE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COGECO CABLE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COGECO CABLE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COGECO CABLE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COGECO CABLE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cogeco Cable Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cogeco Cable Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cogeco Cable Inc. Major Shareholders
Cogeco Cable Inc. History
Cogeco Cable Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cogeco Cable Inc. Offices and Representations
Cogeco Cable Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cogeco Cable Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cogeco Cable Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cogeco Cable Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Cogeco Cable Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cogeco Cable Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cogeco Cable Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cogeco Cable Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cogeco Cable Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cogeco Cable Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cogeco Cable Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cogeco Cable Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?