- The report contains detailed information about Coleman Cable, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Coleman Cable, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Coleman Cable, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Coleman Cable, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Coleman Cable, Inc. business.
About Coleman Cable, Inc.
Coleman Cable, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and supply of electrical wire and cable products for consumer, commercial, and industrial applications in the United States and Canada.
The company produces products across four primary product lines: industrial wire and cable, including portable cord, machine tool wiring, welding and mining cable, and other power cord products; electronic wire, including telephone, security and coaxial cable, thermostat wire, and irrigation cable; assembled wire and cable products, including extension cords, booster, and battery cable, lighting products and surge and strip products; and fabricated bare wire, including stranded, bunched, and single-end copper, copper clad steel and various copper alloy wire.
Industrial Wire and Cable
The companys industrial wire and cable product line includes portable cord, machine tool wiring, welding, mining, pump, control, stage/lighting, diesel/locomotive and metal clad cables and other power cord products. These are medium power supply cables used for permanent or temporary connections between a power source (such as a power panel, receptacle or transformer) and a device (such as a motor, light, transformer or control panel). These products are used in construction, industrial MRO and OEM applications, such as airline support systems, wind turbines, cranes, marinas, offshore drilling, fountains, car washes, sports lighting, construction, food processing, forklifts, mining, and military applications. The companys brands in this product line include Royal, Seoprene, Corra/Clad, and Polar-Rig 125.
The companys electronic wire product line includes telephone, security, coaxial, industrial automation, twinaxial, fire alarm, plenum and home automation cables. These cables permanently connect devices, and they provide power, signal, voice, data or video transmissions from a device (such as a camera, bell or terminal) to a source (such as a control panel, splice strip or video recorder). These products are used in applications, such as telecommunication, security, fire detection, access control, video monitoring, data transmission, intercom and home entertainment systems. The companys primary brands in this product line include Signal, Plencote, Soundsational, and Clear Signal.
The companys electronic wire product line also includes low voltage cable products comprised of thermostat wire and irrigation cables. These cables permanently connect devices, and they provide low levels of power between devices in a system (such as a thermostat and the switch on a furnace, or a timer and a switch, device or sensor). They are used in applications, such as HVAC/R, energy management, home sprinkler systems and golf course irrigation. The company sells its low voltage cables under the Baron, BaroStat, and BaroPak brand names.
Assembled Wire and Cable Products
The companys assembled wire and cable products include multiple types of extension cords, as well as ground fault circuit interrupters, portable lighting (incandescent, fluorescent and halogen), retractable reels, holiday items, recreational vehicle (RV) cords and adapters, and surge and strip products. For the automotive aftermarket the company offers booster cables, battery cables and battery accessories. Its brands in this area of its business include Polar Solar, Power Station, American Contractor, Road Power, Booster-in-a-Bag, Tri-Source, Trinector, Quadnector, Luma-Site, Coilex, Stripes, and Cool Colors.
Fabricated Bare Wire Products
The company's fabricated bare wire products conduct power or signals and include stranded, bunched and single-end copper, copper clad steel and various copper alloy wire. In this area, the company processes copper rod into stranding for use in its electronic and electrical wire and cable products or for sale to others for use in their products. Its primary brand in this product line is Copperfield.
The company sells products to approximately 8,000 active customers in various end markets, including a range of specialty distributors, retailers, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
The company sells its products into multiple channels, including electrical distribution, wire and cable distribution, OEM/government, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R), irrigation, industrial/contractor, security/home automation, recreation/transportation, copper fabrication, retail, and automotive.
Coleman Cable, Inc. was founded in 1970.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COLEMAN CABLE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COLEMAN CABLE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COLEMAN CABLE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COLEMAN CABLE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COLEMAN CABLE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Coleman Cable, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Coleman Cable, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Coleman Cable, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Coleman Cable, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Coleman Cable, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COLEMAN CABLE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COLEMAN CABLE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COLEMAN CABLE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COLEMAN CABLE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COLEMAN CABLE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COLEMAN CABLE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Coleman Cable, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Coleman Cable, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Coleman Cable, Inc. Major Shareholders
Coleman Cable, Inc. History
Coleman Cable, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Coleman Cable, Inc. Offices and Representations
Coleman Cable, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Coleman Cable, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Coleman Cable, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Coleman Cable, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Coleman Cable, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Coleman Cable, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Coleman Cable, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Coleman Cable, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Coleman Cable, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Coleman Cable, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Coleman Cable, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Coleman Cable, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?