- The report contains detailed information about UOMO Media, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for UOMO Media, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The UOMO Media, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes UOMO Media, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of UOMO Media, Inc business.
About UOMO Media, Inc
UOMO Media Inc., a development stage company, provides music publishing, digital music and video, recorded music and production, and talent management services. The companys two subsidiaries include, UOMO Productions Inc. and UOMO Music Publishing Inc.
Principal Products and Services
Music Publishing: The Music Publishing division provides services, such as fund advances that include providing advances to individual composers; administration services, which include registration, tracking, and collection of royalties of copyrights; creative services that comprise creating copyrights by writing songs; and licensing services, which consist of finding opportunities to monetize copyrights by placing songs on recording artists, film, television, video games, and commercials.
Recorded Music: The Recorded Music division provides services, such as catalogue acquisition, talent acquisition for production activities, and distribution arrangements for projects.
Digital Distribution: The Digital Distribution division engages in the development of digital music and video Web 2.0 software.
Talent Management: The Talent Management division offers talent management services.
In June 2009, the company entered into a management, co-publishing, and record production agreements with Desman Inc. In addition, in July 2009, it entered into a music and promotional appearances agreement with Colgate-Palmolive Canada Inc.
In May 2009, the company entered into a joint venture partnership agreement to form a newly created digital strategy and communication company called Bassline. In addition, in May 2009, it added a new marketing division called AdUOMO to focus on product placements and celebrity endorsement opportunities within entertainment properties.
The companys target markets include China, India, Eastern Europe, and South America.
The companys customers include VideoFact and Universal Music.
The companys competitors include Warner Music Group, EMI, Sony BMG, and Universal Music Group.
The company was founded in 2004. It was formerly known as First Source Data, Inc. and changed its name to UOMO Media Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UOMO MEDIA, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UOMO MEDIA, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UOMO MEDIA, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UOMO MEDIA, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UOMO MEDIA, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. UOMO Media, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of UOMO Media, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of UOMO Media, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. UOMO Media, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. UOMO Media, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. UOMO MEDIA, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UOMO MEDIA, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UOMO MEDIA, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UOMO MEDIA, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UOMO MEDIA, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UOMO MEDIA, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
UOMO Media, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
UOMO Media, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
UOMO Media, Inc Major Shareholders
UOMO Media, Inc History
UOMO Media, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
UOMO Media, Inc Offices and Representations
UOMO Media, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
UOMO Media, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
UOMO Media, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
UOMO Media, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
UOMO Media, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
UOMO Media, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
UOMO Media, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
UOMO Media, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
UOMO Media, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
UOMO Media, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
UOMO Media, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
UOMO Media, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?