- The report contains detailed information about Time Warner Cable Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Time Warner Cable Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Time Warner Cable Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Time Warner Cable Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Time Warner Cable Inc. business.
About Time Warner Cable Inc.
Time Warner Cable, Inc. provides video, data, and voice service over its broadband cable systems to residential and commercial customers in the United States. In addition, the company sells advertising to a variety of national, regional, and local advertising customers. As of December 31, 2009, the company served approximately 14.6 million residential and commercial customers.
The company offers a range of residential video services, including advanced services such as on-demand, high-definition (HD) and digital video recorder (DVR) services. As of December 31, 2009, it had approximately 12.7 million residential video subscribers.
Programming tiers: The company offers three main levels or tiers of video programmingBasic Service Tier (BST), Expanded Basic Service Tier (or Cable Programming Service Tier) (CPST), and Digital Basic Service Tier (DBT). BST generally includes broadcast television signals, satellite-delivered broadcast networks and superstations, local origination channels, a few specialty networks, such as C-SPAN and QVC, and public access, educational, and government channels. CPST enables BST subscribers to add to their service national, regional and local cable news, entertainment and other networks, such as CNN, USA, and ESPN. In certain areas, BST and CPST also include proprietary local programming devoted to the communities TWC serves, including 24-hour local news channels in various cities. DBT enables subscribers who receive digital video signals (digital video subscribers) to receive additional cable networks.
On-Demand services: On-Demand services are generally available to digital video subscribers. Available On-Demand services include a selection of featured movies and special events, for which separate per-use fees are generally charged, and free access to selected movies, programming from broadcast stations and cable networks, music videos, local programming, and other content. In addition, premium service (HBO) subscribers generally have access to the premium services on-demand content without additional fees.
DVR service: Set-top boxes equipped with DVRs enable customers to pause and/or rewind live television programs and record programs on the hard drive built into the set-top box.
Network DVR services: The company offers Start Over, which allows digital video subscribers using a TWC-provided set-top box to restart select in progress programs directly from the relevant channel, without the ability to fast-forward through commercials. It also offers other Network DVR services, such as Look Back, which extends the window for viewing a program to 72 hours after it has aired, and Quick Clips, which allows customers to view short-form content tied to the broadcast station or cable network then being watched.
High-speed Data Services
The company's high-speed data services provide customers with an always-on connection to the Internet. High-speed data subscribers connect to TWCs cable systems using a cable modem. As of December 31, 2009, TWC served approximately 9.0 million residential high-speed data subscribers.
Road Runner High-Speed Online: The company offers four tiers of Road Runner High-Speed Online service in all of its systems: Turbo, Standard, Basic, and Lite. Each tier offers a different speed at a different monthly fee. Turbo generally offers subscribers speeds of approximately 20 Mbps downstream and 2 Mbps upstream. In addition, in the majority of its systems, TWC provides Turbo and Standard subscribers with Powerboost, which allows users to initiate brief download speed bursts when its network capacity permits. During 2009, the company deployed a new Wideband service in New York City.
The company's Road Runner High-Speed Online service provides communication tools and personalized services, including e-mail, PC security, parental controls, and online radio. The Roadrunner.com portal provides access to content and media from local, national and international providers and topic-specific channels, including entertainment, dating, games, news, sports, travel, music, movie listings, shopping, ticketin
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TIME WARNER CABLE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TIME WARNER CABLE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TIME WARNER CABLE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TIME WARNER CABLE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TIME WARNER CABLE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Time Warner Cable Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Time Warner Cable Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Time Warner Cable Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Time Warner Cable Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Time Warner Cable Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TIME WARNER CABLE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TIME WARNER CABLE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TIME WARNER CABLE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TIME WARNER CABLE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TIME WARNER CABLE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TIME WARNER CABLE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Time Warner Cable Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Time Warner Cable Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Time Warner Cable Inc. Major Shareholders
Time Warner Cable Inc. History
Time Warner Cable Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Time Warner Cable Inc. Offices and Representations
Time Warner Cable Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Time Warner Cable Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Time Warner Cable Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Time Warner Cable Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Time Warner Cable Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Time Warner Cable Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Time Warner Cable Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Time Warner Cable Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Time Warner Cable Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Time Warner Cable Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Time Warner Cable Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Time Warner Cable Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?