- The report contains detailed information about Coda Octopus Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Coda Octopus Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Coda Octopus Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Coda Octopus Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Coda Octopus Group, Inc. business.
About Coda Octopus Group, Inc.
Coda Octopus Group, Inc., though its subsidiaries, develops underwater technologies and equipment for imaging, mapping, defense, and survey applications.
The company has a 3-D subsea technology and is a developer and patent holder of real-time 3-D sonar products. It produces hardware, software, and integrated systems which are sold and supported on a worldwide basis, with applications in two market segments: marine geophysical survey (commercial), which focuses around oil and gas, construction and oceanographic research and exploration, where it offers geophysical data collection and analysis, through to printers to output geophysical data collected by sonar that are marketed to survey companies, research institutions, and salvage companies; and underwater defense/security, which focuses on ports and harbors, state and federal government agencies, and defense contractors.
In addition, through its two engineering services subsidiaries, Coda Octopus Martech Ltd. (Martech) and Coda Octopus Colmek, Inc. (Colmek), provides engineering services to various clients in the subsea, defense, nuclear, and pharmaceutical industries.
The companys products are marketed under two brands, Coda and Octopus. Coda brand products are designed to be used in the underwater survey, inspection, and monitoring requirements. The Octopus brand instruments are used by survey companies, navies and academic organizations.
Coda Brand Products
Coda GeoSurvey Data Acquisition: The Coda GeoSurvey system acquires both types of data, allowing digital storage of the data and further analysis within the software. The system operates on both Windows and Linux operating systems and is usually supplied on ruggedized PC type hardware, and is designed to interface with the third-party sonar systems. Coda GeoSurvey is used worldwide by commercial survey organizations and research institutes. Specific products include the DA 2000, for simultaneous acquisition of sidescan and shallow seismic data, the DA 1000, for acquisition of either sidescan or shallow seismic data, and the DA 500, a portable version of the DA 1000.
Coda GeoSurvey Productivity Suite: The GeoSurvey Productivity Suite is a software product enabling acquired sidescan and seismic data to be processed, cleaned, analyzed, and interpreted for inclusion in reports and charts. GeoSurvey Productivity Suite comprises an integrated suite of software modules for different tasks according to the needs of the user and can be run on the same hardware as GeoSurvey Acquisition or on a standard PC or laptop. The end products are typically a cleaned image depicting the seabed and its surface features or its underlying layers and features, together with information, such as co-ordinates, annotations, and interpretations, for integration into geographical information systems (GIS).
Coda Echoscope: The Echoscopeis a sonar device which embodies a patented invention for a method of producing a 3D Sonar Image that permits real time, three-dimensional viewing, imaging and data recording of underwater scenes and objects. The 3D aspect enables the resolution visualization to be performed from multiple perspectives. It is able to detect moving, as well as fixed objects. It is suitable for over-the-side or bow mounting on vessels of any size or on remotely operated underwater vehicles (ROV) and autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV). The Echoscope has various applications, including inspection of harbor walls; inspection of ship hulls; inspection of bridge pilings; ROV navigation (obstacle avoidance); AUV navigation and target recognition (obstacle avoidance); construction - pipeline touchdown placement and inspection; obstacle avoidance navigation; bathymetry (measurement of water depth to create 3D terrain models); monitoring underwater construction; underwater intruder detection; dredging and rock dumping; contraband detection; and locating and identifying objects undersea, including mines.
Coda Underwater Inspection System (UIS): The Coda Underwater Inspection System (UIS) is an integrated high resolution real-time 3D inspection system. As part of a small boat package, the UIS includes a di
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CODA OCTOPUS GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CODA OCTOPUS GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CODA OCTOPUS GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CODA OCTOPUS GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CODA OCTOPUS GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Coda Octopus Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Coda Octopus Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CODA OCTOPUS GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CODA OCTOPUS GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CODA OCTOPUS GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CODA OCTOPUS GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CODA OCTOPUS GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CODA OCTOPUS GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. History
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?