- The report contains detailed information about Tech Data Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tech Data Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tech Data Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tech Data Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tech Data Corp. business.
About Tech Data Corp.
Tech Data Corporation is a distributor of information technology (IT) products, logistics management, and other value-added services. The company provides a link in the IT supply chain through the distribution of technology products to value-added resellers, direct marketers, resellers and corporate resellers.
Products and Vendors
The company distributes and markets approximately 150,000 products from computer hardware suppliers, networking equipment suppliers, software publishers, and other suppliers of computer peripherals, physical security, consumer electronics, digital signage and mobility hardware.
The company serves approximately 125,000 value-added resellers (VARs), direct marketers, retailers and corporate resellers in approximately 100 countries throughout North America, Latin America, and Europe.
The company offers a variety of products from its technology partners, such as Acer, Adobe, American Power Conversion, Apple, Asus Computer, Autodesk, Canon, Cisco Systems, Epson, Fujitsu-Siemens, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Intel, Kingston, Lexmark, Lenovo, McAfee, Microsoft, Samsung, Sony, Symantec, Toshiba, VMware, Western Digital and Xerox.
The companys products are marketed to a reseller base of approximately 125,000 VARs, direct marketers, retailers and corporate resellers.
The company competes against various distributors in the Americas market, including Ingram Micro Inc., and Synnex Corp. Its local competitors include Actebis and international distributor competitors include Ingram Micro Inc. and Westcon/Comstor.
Tech Data Corporation was founded in 1974.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECH DATA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECH DATA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECH DATA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECH DATA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECH DATA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tech Data Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tech Data Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tech Data Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tech Data Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tech Data Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TECH DATA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECH DATA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECH DATA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECH DATA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECH DATA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECH DATA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tech Data Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tech Data Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tech Data Corp. Major Shareholders
Tech Data Corp. History
Tech Data Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tech Data Corp. Offices and Representations
Tech Data Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tech Data Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tech Data Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Tech Data Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Tech Data Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tech Data Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tech Data Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tech Data Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Tech Data Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Tech Data Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tech Data Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tech Data Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?