- The report contains detailed information about Skyworks Solutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Skyworks Solutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Skyworks Solutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Skyworks Solutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Skyworks Solutions Inc. business.
About Skyworks Solutions Inc.
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. offers analog and mixed signal semiconductors. The company offers standard and custom linear products supporting automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure, energy management, industrial, medical, military, and cellular handset applications. It offers its products primarily in Europe, North America, China, and Taiwan.
The company has aligned its product portfolio around two markets, cellular handsets and analog semiconductors. Its handset portfolio includes customized power amplifiers and front-end solutions that are in cellular devices, from entry level to multimedia platforms, and smart phones. It also offers approximately 2,500 different catalog and custom linear products to a diversified non-handset customer base.
The companys product portfolio consists of amplifiers: the modules that improve the signal so that it has required energy to reach a base station; attenuators: circuits that allow a known source of power to be reduced by a predetermined factor; detectors: intended for use in power management applications; diodes: semiconductor devices that pass current in one direction; directional couplers: transmission coupling devices for separately sampling the forward or backward wave in a transmission line; front-end modules: power amplifiers that are integrated with switches, diplexers, filters, and other components to create a single package front-end solution; hybrid: a type of directional coupler used in radio and telecommunications; infrastructure RF subsystems: integrated transceivers and power amplifiers for wireless base station applications; MIS silicon chip capacitors: used in applications requiring DC blocking and RF bypassing, or as a fixed capacitance tuning element in filters, oscillators, and matching networks; mixers/demodulators: integrated, high-dynamic range, and zero IF architecture downconverter for use in wireless communication applications; and modulators: designed for direct modulation of high frequency AM, PM or compound carriers.
The companys product portfolio also consists of phase locked loops (PLL): closed-loop feedback control system that maintains a generated signal in a fixed phase relationship to a reference signal; phase shifters: designed for use in power amplifier distortion compensation circuits in base station applications; power dividers/combiners: utilized to equally split signals into in-phase signals as often found in balanced signal chains and local oscillator distribution networks; receivers: electronic devices that change a radio signal from a transmitter into useful information; switches: components that perform the change between the transmit and receive function, as well as the band function for cellular handsets; synthesizers: provides ultra-fine frequency resolution, fast switching speed, and low phase-noise performance; technical ceramics: polycrystalline oxide materials used for a wide variety of electrical, mechanical, thermal and magnetic applications; transceivers: devices that have both a transmitter and a receiver which are combined and share common circuitry or a single housing; and VCOs/synthesizers: fully integrated, high performance signal source for high dynamic range transceivers.
The companys primary handset customers include LG Electronics, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Research in Motion, and HTC. Its customers include infrastructure, automotive, energy management, medical, and military providers, such as Huawei, Ericsson, Landis + Gyr, Sensus, Itron, Siemens, and Northrop Grumman.
The companys competitors for handsets include Avago Technologies, RF Micro Devices, and Triquint Semiconductor. Its competitors in the linear products markets include Analog Devices, Hittite Microwave, Linear Technology, and Maxim Integrated Products.
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. was founded in 1962.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Skyworks Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Skyworks Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Skyworks Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Skyworks Solutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Skyworks Solutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Skyworks Solutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Skyworks Solutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Skyworks Solutions Inc. Major Shareholders
Skyworks Solutions Inc. History
Skyworks Solutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Skyworks Solutions Inc. Offices and Representations
Skyworks Solutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Skyworks Solutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Skyworks Solutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Skyworks Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Skyworks Solutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Skyworks Solutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Skyworks Solutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Skyworks Solutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Skyworks Solutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Skyworks Solutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Skyworks Solutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Skyworks Solutions Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?