- The report contains detailed information about Power Integrations Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Power Integrations Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Power Integrations Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Power Integrations Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Power Integrations Inc. business.
About Power Integrations Inc.
Power Integrations, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of analog integrated circuits (ICs). The companys ICs are used in electronic power supplies, also known as switched-mode power supplies or switchers.
The company offers IC products that can be used in alternating current to direct current (AC-DC) power supplies with output wattages ranging from approximately 1 watt up to approximately 500 watts. It also offers products designed for certain high-voltage DC-DC applications, such as power-over-Ethernet. Its ICs are used in power supplies intended for the communications, consumer, computer, and industrial end markets.
TOPSwitch: The company offers TOPSwitch-HX, the fifth generation of the TOPSwitch family of products. TOPSwitch-HX addresses applications, such as set-top boxes, DVD players, desktop computers, LCD monitors, and power adapters for notebook computers.
TinySwitch: The company's TinySwitch family of products incorporate its EcoSmart technology. It has introduced the third generation of the TinySwitch line, TinySwitch-III. Applications for TinySwitch-III include standby power supplies for desktop PCs, adapters for such devices as cellphones, digital cameras, computer peripherals, and power tools, as well as power supplies for home entertainment equipment, appliances, LED light fixtures, and other applications.
LinkSwitch: The company has introduced the LinkSwitch family of products followed by the LinkSwitch-TN, LinkSwitch-XT and LinkSwitch-LP family extensions. Applications for LinkSwitch include low-power adapters and chargers for personal electronics, such as cellphones, cordless phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. LinkSwitch is also used in a range of other applications, including home appliances and industrial applications. LinkSwitch-II, its second-generation LinkSwitch, was introduced followed by the LinkSwitch-CV extension of the LinkSwitch-II family.
Hiper: HiperPLC, a member of the Hiper family, is a product designed for applications requiring approximately 200 watts. HiperPLC integrates a resonant power supply controller and power-factor-correction circuitry on a single chip, which is combined with high-voltage drivers in a single package. Applications for HiperPLC include main power supplies for flat-panel TVs and high-efficiency PCs and servers, as well as light-emitting diode (LED) street lights, and industrial controls.
DPA-Switch: The DPA-Switch family of products is the monolithic high-voltage power conversion IC designed specifically for use in DC-DC converters and distributed power architectures. Applications include power-over-Ethernet powered devices, such as voice-over-IP phones and security cameras, as well as network hubs, line cards, servers, digital PBX phones, DC-DC converter modules, and industrial controls.
The company sells its products to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and merchant power supply manufacturers through a direct sales staff and through a worldwide network of independent sales representatives and distributors. It has sales offices in California, Georgia, and Illinois, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, India, China, Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Singapore, and Taiwan. Its major customers are Avnet and ATM Electronic Corporation.
The company has wafer supply agreements with OKI Electric Industry, Seiko Epson Corporation, and XFAB Dresden GmbH & Co KG.
The companys competitors include Fairchild Semiconductor; STMicroelectronics; Infineon; ON Semiconductor; and Sanken Electric Company.
Power Integrations, Inc. was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. POWER INTEGRATIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. POWER INTEGRATIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. POWER INTEGRATIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. POWER INTEGRATIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. POWER INTEGRATIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Power Integrations Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Power Integrations Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Power Integrations Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Power Integrations Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Power Integrations Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. POWER INTEGRATIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. POWER INTEGRATIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. POWER INTEGRATIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. POWER INTEGRATIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. POWER INTEGRATIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. POWER INTEGRATIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Power Integrations Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Power Integrations Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Power Integrations Inc. Major Shareholders
Power Integrations Inc. History
Power Integrations Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Power Integrations Inc. Offices and Representations
Power Integrations Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Power Integrations Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Power Integrations Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Power Integrations Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Power Integrations Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Power Integrations Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Power Integrations Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Power Integrations Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Power Integrations Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Power Integrations Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Power Integrations Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Power Integrations Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?