- The report contains detailed information about MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MSGI Security Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. business.
About MSGI Security Solutions, Inc.
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. provides security solutions to commercial and government organizations.
Innalogic LLC (Innalogic) is a wireless software product development company that works with clients, such as the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to custom-design technology products that serve specific user, functional, and situational requirements.
The company and Innalogic entered into a license agreement with the CODA Octopus Group, Inc. (CODA). This agreement allows for CODA to market the Innalogic SafetyWatch technology to its client base, sub-license the technology to its customers and distributors, use the technology for the purposes of demonstration to potential customers, sub-licensors and/or distributors, and to develop the source code of the technology as it sees fit.
The company's wireless video applications help clients make the critical upgrade of CCTV video security systems from analog to digital technology. Its software applications integrate with existing systems - camera or rich-media networks - and are specially designed to incorporate or integrate with new or replacement technologies as they come online.
The companys potential clients include private and public-sector organizations focused on homeland security, law enforcement, and military and intelligence operations that support anti-terrorism, and national security interests, medical service providers, and energy service producers and providers. Its clients would come from a range of sectors and industries, and include law enforcement agencies, federal/state/regional agencies and institutions, judicial organizations, oil/gas businesses, commercial properties, banking and financial institutions, hotels, casinos, retail, warehousing and transportation entities, recreational facilities and parks, environmental agencies, industrial firms, loss prevention/investigation agencies, disaster site surveillance firms, bodyguard services, property management, building contractors, construction companies, hospitals and clinics, health care service providers and energy producers and providers.
Relationship with The National Aeronautics and Space Administration
The companys collaborative relationship with NASA was begun in 2009 with the execution of a Space Act Agreement (SAA) forming a partnership between MSGI and the Ames Research Center (ARC) located at Moffet Field in California. The purpose of this collaboration between MSGI and NASA is to develop new prototype chemical sensors using NASAs nano-sensor technology to meet MSGIs need in sensor commercialization in security, biomedical and other areas. MSGI intends to develop this technology for commercial applications, homeland security applications, and medical diagnostic applications for type I diabetes (acetone detection).
The company's competitors include Gans & Pugh Associates, Inc.; Verint Systems, Inc.; and Vistascape.
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. was founded in 1919.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MSGI SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MSGI SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MSGI SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MSGI SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MSGI SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MSGI SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MSGI SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MSGI SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MSGI SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MSGI SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MSGI SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. History
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MSGI Security Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?