- The report contains detailed information about Collectible Concepts Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Collectible Concepts Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Collectible Concepts Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Collectible Concepts Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Collectible Concepts Group Inc. business.
About Collectible Concepts Group Inc.
Collectible Concepts Group, Inc. engages in the production and distribution of collectible items principally related to various sports. The Company's wholly owned subsidiaries include Team Sports Specialties Corporation and Music Art Corporation.
The companys product line comprises items principally related to its professional sports licenses targeting entertainment, childrens, collegiate and professional sports market.
The company produces its satin wall scrolls with images of mascots and school logos from colleges with whom it has licenses. Its products also include wooden collectibles licenses by the NFL and NCAA and MLB and covered by its Joint Venture Agreement with GridWorks, Inc. and Salt and Pepper Shakers and Lenticular Cups, Notebooks and Coasters licensed by NFL and NASCAR through its distribution agreement with Brax3D.
Joint Venture Agreement
In April 2006, the company entered into a joint venture agreement with Gridworks, Inc of Elgin, Iowa. Under that joint venture agreement, a corporation named American Sports Ventures, Inc was created that would hold licenses to be added in the future. Gridworks is a licensed manufacturer of wood sports collectibles that are skillfully laser etched at their plant in Elgin. The line includes NFL footballs in several sizes, NCAA licensed basketballs, and special event items such as a Super Bowl or other commemorative item, all made of wood.
The company has licensing agreements with National Basketball Association. In April 2006, the company signed a license agreement with Diann Wall-Wilson for a line of products utilizing her copyrighted designs for the United States Marine Corp Bulldog, United States Navy Goat, United States Air Force Falcon and the Coast Guard Otter.
The companys customers include Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Weis Supermarkets, Giant/Eagle and Royal Farms.
Collectible Concepts Group, Inc. was founded in 1986 as Amour Corporation, and changed its name to Bard Sports Corp. in 1988. Further, it changed its name to USA Sports Corp. in 1993 and to Collectible Concepts Group, Inc. in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COLLECTIBLE CONCEPTS GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COLLECTIBLE CONCEPTS GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COLLECTIBLE CONCEPTS GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COLLECTIBLE CONCEPTS GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COLLECTIBLE CONCEPTS GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Collectible Concepts Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Collectible Concepts Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COLLECTIBLE CONCEPTS GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COLLECTIBLE CONCEPTS GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COLLECTIBLE CONCEPTS GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COLLECTIBLE CONCEPTS GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COLLECTIBLE CONCEPTS GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COLLECTIBLE CONCEPTS GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. History
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Collectible Concepts Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?