- The report contains detailed information about Arkados Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Arkados Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Arkados Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Arkados Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Arkados Group, Inc. business.
About Arkados Group, Inc.
Arkados Group, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development and marketing of technology and solutions that enable standard electrical wires to carry digital information, such as broadband communication, multimedia, smart energy and smart grid data, and networking.
The company provides both hardware and software engines for various products that enable high-speed digital transmission of music, movies, video, voice, smart grid applications, and broadband data over the existing infrastructure of electrical power lines.
The company designs, develops, and markets integrated system-on-chip (SoC) semiconductors that are designed to cater to the markets for powerline communications. Its chip designs offer solutions through programmability and remote firmware upgrades. The company's integrated semiconductors provide the Internet or network connections over existing electric lines for new consumer electronic products (such as stereo systems, television sets, intercoms and personal iPods) and smart grid applications.
The companys software platform includes a suite of components, such as device link libraries and drivers, tools, sample code and documentation to create applications that would allow a range of networking devices and networked multimedia appliances. Its platform offering is called as ArkTIC (the Arkados total integration concept). Solutions from its ArkTIC family of converged multimedia and networking solutions targets data, audio, photo, and video-enabled networked multimedia appliances and networking devices.
The ArkTIC family is a portfolio of turnkey hardware and software solutions that enable OEMs and original design manufacturers (ODMs) to develop digitally networked consumer electronic products. Among other networking interfaces, the first member of the ArkTIC family supports a powerline communication interface based on the HomePlug Powerline Specification 1.0.1, and its next chip would support HomePlug AV.
The companys firmware, which is sold as a bundled solution with its SoCs, includes a real-time operating system and a set of application specific modules that support a range of functions, including Web-based management, audio distribution, and traffic classifications. Its SoCs support major peripheral connection protocols, including USB, Ethernet, Infrared, I2S, and various specialized and general purpose interfaces. This support enables connectivity to various playback, display, and content creation devices, including cameras, PCs, televisions and car, and home audio systems.
The company markets AI-1100 system-on-chip, which is designed to be embedded into various consumer electronics and multimedia networking devices and deliver high-speed Internet/networking connectivity and multimedia over the power lines in a home. The AI-1100 chip offers a single-chip integration of HomePlug 1.0.1 powerline technology, an ARM 926-JES CPU operating at 160 MHz, dual Ethernet interfaces, an I2S Audio Interface, and other interfaces designed to support connected home applications. The device supports applications, such as whole-house music streaming, whole-house internet access, and can be used in IPTV set-top boxes designed to decode and display standard definition video content -- from sources as varied as surveillance cameras and YouTube -- on regular TVs throughout the home. This is the silicon-and-software solution embedded inside the IOGEAR, Russound, and NuVo systems are shipping into the marketplace.
The company also provides consulting, software, and applications support. Its products are used in consumer electronics; network hardware; Internet telephony; home security; and smart grid applications.
The companys prototypes or products have been publicly announced and/or demonstrated by Analog Devices, Channel Vision, Checkolite, Corporate Systems Engineering, devolo AG, Freescale, GigaFast, GoodWay, IOGEAR, NuVo Technologies, Meiloon, PAC Electronics, Russound, Tatung, Zinwell, and Zylux.
The company and STMicroelectronics announced an agreement to develop and manufacture a 200 Mbit per second, HomePlug AV wideband powerline modem System-on-Chip (SoC).
The company also has a relationship with the original design manufacturer, Tatung. The collaborative relationship between Tatung and the company services the technology and manufacturing needs for distributing digital content in homes.
The company has entered into a silicon product development and product collaboration agreement with GDA Technologies, Inc., under which GDA assists it in translating Arkados chip designs into a mask that can be used by a semiconductor foundry to manufacture Arkados-designed integrated circuits.
The company's competitors in the HomePlug powerline networking portion include Afa Technologies; Atheros Communications, Inc. (which acquired powerline chip manufacturer Intellon Corporation); Gigle Semiconductor; Maxim Integrated Products Inc.; Sigma Designs (which acquired phoneline and powerline chip designer Coppergate); and SPiDCOM.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARKADOS GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARKADOS GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARKADOS GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARKADOS GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARKADOS GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Arkados Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Arkados Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Arkados Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Arkados Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Arkados Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARKADOS GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARKADOS GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARKADOS GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARKADOS GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARKADOS GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARKADOS GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Arkados Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Arkados Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Arkados Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Arkados Group, Inc. History
Arkados Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Arkados Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Arkados Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Arkados Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Arkados Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Arkados Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Arkados Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Arkados Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Arkados Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Arkados Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Arkados Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Arkados Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Arkados Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Arkados Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?