- The report contains detailed information about Bark Group Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bark Group Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bark Group Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bark Group Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bark Group Inc business.
About Bark Group Inc
Bark Group Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a commercial communication services company in Europe. The company provides integrated traditional and new media advertising and marketing consulting services to small local businesses and trans-national and multi-national corporations.
The companys services include strategic counseling, research and analysis, creative development of advertising campaigns, co-ordination and production of advertising campaigns, media strategy and counseling, price negotiations for media costs, and coordination of campaign execution.
Strategic counseling: These services include creating business and brand strategies; advising on product development; and providing workshops for management, board of directors, and marketing departments.
Research and analysis: These services include recommending of needs and methods to test different marketing challenges; conducting focus groups, hall tests and interviews with the public; use of its own in house internet based analysis techniques; and conducting brain science research projects focusing on human perception and giving seminars to clients and new business targets on its findings and offering its clients an opportunity to become active partners in the projects.
Creative development of advertising campaigns: These services include definition and formulation of advertising and marketing concepts; creative development, art direction and copy writing; and recommending creative and strategic of use of media channels.
Coordination and production of advertising campaigns: These services include coordination of the chosen campaign idea being finalized in accordance with approved layout, including copy writing, proof reading, programming and final artwork; and coordination of collaboration with external partners, such as photographers, sound studios, specialist programming, TV production companies, and printing houses.
Media strategy and counseling: These services include development of media strategy in accordance with brand position, campaign objectives, chosen target group(s), and size of investment; and advising on the optimum means of using media to reach its clients customers and potential customers.
Price negotiations for media costs: These services include negotiating cost of media for its clients. It negotiates annual agreements, as well as ad hoc campaigns.
Coordination of campaign execution: These services include dialogue with media partners within the chosen campaign media channels, such as television advertisements, radio, outdoor commercials, Internet Web sites, newspaper, magazine advertisements, and mobile media.
In March 2010, the company completed the acquisition of a 51% interest in Anaconda.tv GmbH, a television production company incorporated in Munich, Germany. It produces TV formats for various TV stations in Germany and Europe, such as RTL, ZDF, as well as TV channels in the U.S., and also specializes in clipsshow, as well as fiction and factual programs, as well as the content for internet commercials.
The company's customers include a range of businesses, including financial institutions and banks, consumer products companies and luxury goods companies. Its key customers and brands include the following: Simcorp, a financial software provider; COOP, a leading Danish retail company; Grand Marnier, an alcoholic beverage; Jaegermeister, an alcoholic beverage; Grants, an alcoholic beverage; Linje Aquavit, an alcoholic beverage; Waterfront, a retail outlet; ROsTorv, a retail outlet; Tulip, a fast moving consumer goods business; and Borsen, Denmarks daily business newspaper.
The company's competitors include BBDO, Young & Rubicam, Bates, EuroRSCG, J. Walter Thompson, McCann, Fallon, 180 Amsterdam, Saatchi & Saatchi, Forsmann & Bodenfors, OMD, and MediaedgeCIA.
Bark Group Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BARK GROUP INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BARK GROUP INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BARK GROUP INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BARK GROUP INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BARK GROUP INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bark Group Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bark Group Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bark Group Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bark Group Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bark Group Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. BARK GROUP INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BARK GROUP INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BARK GROUP INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. DENMARK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BARK GROUP INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BARK GROUP INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BARK GROUP INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bark Group Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bark Group Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bark Group Inc Major Shareholders
Bark Group Inc History
Bark Group Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bark Group Inc Offices and Representations
Bark Group Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bark Group Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bark Group Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Bark Group Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Bark Group Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bark Group Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bark Group Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bark Group Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Bark Group Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Bark Group Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bark Group Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bark Group Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?