- The report contains detailed information about Amerex Group, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amerex Group, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amerex Group, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amerex Group, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amerex Group, Inc business.
About Amerex Group, Inc
Amerex Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates in the industrial and hazardous waste management services, and environmental remediation and abatement services industries primarily in south central the United States.
The companys industrial waste management services are conducted through Amerex Companies, Inc, an Oklahoma corporation and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Amerex, and Waste Express, Inc., a Missouri corporation and wholly-owned subsidiary of Amerex.
The company's services consist primarily of collecting, treating, storing and ultimately disposing of their hazardous and industrial waste. Amerex also provides services to municipalities in managing collection days on which residents of the sponsoring municipality may bring their household hazardous waste such as paint, insect control chemicals, batteries, and light bulbs to staging areas which Amerex establishes. Amerex would then collect and sort the collected material and dispose of them properly. Amerex also provides emergency response services to industrial and municipal clients to mitigate or remove hazardous materials following motor vehicle accidents, industrial mishaps, chemical spills and similar emergencies.
Transportation, treatment and disposal
The company transports, treats and disposes of wastes for commercial and industrial customers, health care providers, educational and research organizations, other waste management companies and governmental entities. The wastes handled include substances which are classified as hazardous because of their corrosive, ignitable, infectious, reactive or toxic properties, and other substances subject to federal and state environmental regulation. Wastes are collected from customers and transported by the company to and between its facilities for treatment or bulking for shipment to final disposal locations. In providing this service, the company utilizes various specially designed and constructed tank trucks and semi-trailers, as well as other third-party transporters, including railroads.
Waste types processed or transferred in drummed or bulk quantities include: flammables, combustibles and other organics; acids and caustics; cyanides and sulfides; solids and sludge; industrial wastewaters; PCB materials and electrical light ballasts; medical waste; other regulated wastes; and non-hazardous industrial waste.
Disposal options include reclamation, fuels blending, incineration, aqueous treatment, and secure chemical landfills. Reclamation includes metal recycling, product replacement and recycling of various materials to remove impurities and conform to product specifications. Fuel blending consists of blending liquids and solids to form a burnable material as a replacement fuel to be used in permitted cement kiln operations. Incineration is the destruction of various toxic or hazardous materials to remove the hazardous properties in a permitted thermal unit. Aqueous treatment is the neutralization or fixation of characteristically hazardous materials. Secure chemical landfills includes both hazardous and non-hazardous permitted facilities placement of materials in lined and monitored landfills.
The company provides a range of environmental field services to maintain industrial facilities and process equipment, as well as up or contain actual or threatened releases of hazardous materials into the environment. These services are provided primarily to chemical, petroleum, transportation, utility, industrial and waste management companies, and to governmental agencies. Field services refers to the dispatching its personnel and equipment to a customers site for the purpose of picking up their hazardous and industrial waste and transporting it to its transfer facility. Field services is the initial transportation phase of its services and also consists of completing the requisite documentation consisting of manifests describing the material being removed, its state and quantity.
The companys field services also include property posting appropriate signage on a conspicuous location on the outside of the vehicle to comply with prevailing regulations, typically
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMEREX GROUP, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMEREX GROUP, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMEREX GROUP, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMEREX GROUP, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMEREX GROUP, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amerex Group, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amerex Group, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amerex Group, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amerex Group, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amerex Group, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. AMEREX GROUP, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMEREX GROUP, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMEREX GROUP, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMEREX GROUP, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMEREX GROUP, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMEREX GROUP, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amerex Group, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amerex Group, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amerex Group, Inc Major Shareholders
Amerex Group, Inc History
Amerex Group, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amerex Group, Inc Offices and Representations
Amerex Group, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amerex Group, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amerex Group, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Amerex Group, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Amerex Group, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amerex Group, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amerex Group, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amerex Group, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Amerex Group, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Amerex Group, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amerex Group, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amerex Group, Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?