- The report contains detailed information about The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. business.
About The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc.
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. (the Company or Sirena) is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of branded and private label swimwear, resortwear and intimate apparel with product offerings to each principal segment of the women's market. The Company's branded products include the Anne Klein collection of designer swimwear, the Liz Claiborne collection of better contemporary swimwear, the Sirena collections of better misses' and better contemporary swimwear, the Hot Water collection of better junior's swimwear, the Rose Marie Reid collection of traditional misses' swimwear, the Sirena Kids collection of better children's swimwear, and the WearAbouts collection of resortwear. In August 1998, the Company introduced the Hang Ten collection of surfing-inspired swimwear for juniors and children. In addition, the Company's private label division provides value-priced swimwear and resortwear to national chain department stores and mass merchandisers under various labels. In February 1998, the Company acquired the Jezebel brand, a line of intimate apparel established in 1914. The Company's intimate apparel products are sold under both the Jezebel brand and the retailer's own brand names.
The Company participates in four areas of the women's apparel industry: branded swimwear, private label swimwear, resortwear and intimate apparel. The Company's products primarily target the women's, or "misses'," as opposed to the "junior's," market and include both constructed and unconstructed garments.
The Company's branded swimwear includes the Anne Klein collection of designer swimwear, the Liz Claiborne collection of better contemporary swimwear, the Sirena Signatures and Sirena Concepts collections of better misses' and better contemporary swimwear, the Rose Marie Reid collection of traditional misses' swimwear, the Hot Water collection of better junior's swimwear, and the Sirena Kids collection of better children's swimwear. In August 1998, the Company introduced the Hang Ten collection of surfing-inspired swimwear for junior's and children.
Anne Klein. Anne Klein & Company (Anne Klein) has granted the Company the right to use certain Anne Klein trademarks in connection with the sale of women's designer bathing suits and related accessories in the United States of America. This collection is characterized by fashion fabrics, including tricot and imported trim. As a result, the Anne Klein collection is intended to appeal to the fashion forward consumer and currently is sold in prestige department stores, traditional department stores and apparel specialty stores, including Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue. This collection also includes selected items of resortwear coordinated by color or fabric to the swimwear, including cover-ups, kimono jackets and robes.
Liz Claiborne. Liz Claiborne, Inc. (Liz Claiborne) has granted the Company the right to use the trademarks Liz Claiborne and Elisabeth in connection with the sales of women's designer swimsuits and related accessories in the United States of America and its territories and possessions, and Canada. In August 1997, the Company introduced the Liz Claiborne and Elisabeth collections of better contemporary swimwear. Elaborating on the sophisticated styling of Liz Claiborne sportwear, the Liz Claiborne and Elisabeth swimwear collections feature original designs and silhouettes in a signature color palette and include a broad range of swimwear and coordinating cover-ups from the modern classic to the sporty athletic look. These collections are sold in prestige department stores, traditional department stores and apparel specialty stores, including Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, Belk, Dillards, May Department Stores and Federated Department Stores and overseas in Liz Claiborne stores.
Sirena. The Sirena collections consist of better misses' and better contemporary swimwear for women with an active, youthful attitude. These collections are characterized by quality construction and fashionable fabrics and styles. The Sirena collections currently are sold in prestige department stores, traditional department
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE SIRENA APPAREL GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE SIRENA APPAREL GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE SIRENA APPAREL GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE SIRENA APPAREL GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE SIRENA APPAREL GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THE SIRENA APPAREL GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE SIRENA APPAREL GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE SIRENA APPAREL GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE SIRENA APPAREL GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE SIRENA APPAREL GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE SIRENA APPAREL GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. History
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Sirena Apparel Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?