- The report contains detailed information about Astrata Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Astrata Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Astrata Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Astrata Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Astrata Group Inc. business.
About Astrata Group Inc.
Astrata Group Incorporated operates in the Telematics sector of the GPS industry. The company focuses on advanced location-based IT products and services that combine positioning, wireless communications, and information technologies.
The company provides advanced positioning products, as well as monitoring and airtime services to commercial and governmental entities in a number of markets including homeland security, public safety, transportation, surveying, utility, construction, mining, and agriculture.
The company's products and services include surveying instrumentation using GPS and other augmenting technologies, such as wireless communication and lasers; fleet management for specialized machines, such as guidance for earth-moving equipment; positioning and IT technology for remote asset management and associated Telematics products, field data collection equipment, and products and airtime communications services for major volume track and trace applications. Positioning technologies employed by it include GPS, laser, optical and inertial navigation systems. Communication techniques employed by the company include GSM cellular and satellite communications.
The company addresses the market for fleet management, workforce management, remote asset management and tracking, and emergency services by providing hardware for GPS information and data collection, as well as the software needed to access and analyze the data through the Internet. Its products combine positioning, wireless, and information technology and add measurable value to location-based information. The company offers airtime to communicate data from the vehicle or field location to the customers data center or provide access over the Internet to the data and application software. This allows real-time performance and monitoring data to be accessed and analyzed by supervisory, maintenance, or financial users and make real-time decisions for productivity improvement, cost reductions, safety improvement, or other critical decisions to be fed to the field.
In June 2007, the Singapore Civil Defense Force (SCDF) awarded a contract for the company's new Intelligent Immobilization System technology (the Immobilizer).
In June 2007, the Singapore Civil Defense Force (SCDF) awarded a contract for the Company's new Intelligent Immobilization System technology (the Immobilizer).
Astrata Group Inc., in November 2008, has entered into the North American markets through a newly formed joint venture company with Colorado-based PassTime. The new company, which would be majority owned and controlled by Astrata, would be known as PassTime Telematics, Inc. (An Astrata Group Company), and would target the U.S. Vehicle Fleet and Asset Tracking along with Home Land Security markets using Astrata's range of advanced GPS tracking and PassTime's Customer Management Solutions.
The company's competitors for Telematics lines are @ Road, Inc. (acquired by Trimble in February 2006); Xata Corporation; Trimble; Minor Planet Systems plc; Navman NZ Limited; Digicore Holdings, Ltd.; Seimens VDO Automotive; CET and SES Systems Pte, Ltd. (subsidiaries of Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited); and Cybit Positioning Solutions.
Astrata Group Incorporated was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASTRATA GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASTRATA GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASTRATA GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASTRATA GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASTRATA GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Astrata Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Astrata Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Astrata Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Astrata Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Astrata Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASTRATA GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASTRATA GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASTRATA GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASTRATA GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASTRATA GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASTRATA GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Astrata Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Astrata Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Astrata Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Astrata Group Inc. History
Astrata Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Astrata Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Astrata Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Astrata Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Astrata Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Astrata Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Astrata Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Astrata Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Astrata Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Astrata Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Astrata Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Astrata Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Astrata Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Astrata Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?