- The report contains detailed information about IBX Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IBX Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IBX Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IBX Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IBX Group Inc. business.
About IBX Group Inc.
IBX Group, Inc. engages in the development and deployment of methods for integrating financial, administrative and information services for the healthcare industry. iBX operates under five divisions:
ibx Technologies, which enables healthcare organizations to maximize their accounts receivables; Florida Healthsource, a network of physical therapy and wellness centers; Medicompliant Solutions, which ensures medical practices' compliance with today's complex legal requirements; Ibx Transcription Services, which offers physicians quick turn-around and Web-accessible progress reports; Nursesstat, which deploys staffing administration technology to healthcare facilities and provides temporary staffing solutions; SportshealthNet.com and TheNetDigest.com, interactive Web portals providing patients with comprehensive healthcare information and advice, and increasing physician referrals.
iBX Group's iBX Technologies division creates and deploys innovative solutions for the healthcare industry including equipment integral to the operations of iBX Transcription Services, and technology used for the development of paperless offices, medical record management and storage, inventory control, and other developing applications.
iBX Technologies has created online order entry/inventory control systems, hand-held wireless PC applications and other interactive, real-time applications that help reduce administrative paperwork and expedite data input and updating. With the help of iBX Technologies, healthcare providers are able to access current inventory or billing files from their office workstations or wireless hand-held devices, and instantly update operating and accounting files.
In addition, this division operates iBX's core business, accounts receivables management, which that enables an array of hospital-based physician groups, medical practices and ancillary healthcare organizations to achieve their financial objectives. Through work-flow analysis, reporting and online access to data, iBX Technologies enhances communication between all involved parties.
iBX is the owner of Florida HealthSource, LLC, a statewide network of healthcare clinics and a workers' compensation referral network for rehabilitation services throughout Florida. During 2004 the company opened a multi-disciplinary healthcare facility in Boca Raton, Florida that offers physical therapy, occupational medicine, pain management and chiropractic care. iBX recently acquired a a pulmonary rehabilitation clinic in Delray Beach, Florida and is exploring opportunities within several other medical disciplines. In addition, Florida HealthSource is a provider of comprehensive healthcare services in the areas of chronic pain and job-related injuries, meeting the needs of Florida's employers and payers.
IBX's MediCompliant Solutions division is a healthcare legal services organization that enables healthcare providers to achieve and maintain compliance with today's increasingly complex government regulations. The company concentrates on providing legal expertise regarding the comprehensive patient privacy and portability requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the new electronic billing standards required for Medicare reimbursement.
In 2003, MediCompliant Solutions entered into an agreement with Paris Health Services, a developer of comprehensive EDI transaction and compliance software for the healthcare industry, to provide hospitals, physician groups and ancillary healthcare organizations access to all general Medicare compliance risk areas identified byOffice of the Inspector General, as well as the issues covered by the HIPAA privacy and security standards.
ibx Transcription Services
iBX Transcription Services offers healthcare providers complete medical transcription and dictation services, and provides a platform for IBX Group's digital online dictation/transcription product and document management service, along with the workflow services associated with it.
NursesSTAT offers a technological solution to this ongoing issue: an Internet-enabled, automated system that puts nurses and hospitals together, allowing hospitals to better utilize their own nursing pools, reduce dependence on staffing agencies and provide nurses with greater autonomy and job satisfaction. Contracts are in place at several prominent hospitals in South Florida.
In 2003, iBX acquired rights to Theratouch, which is a programmable interactive massage device using robotic technology to provide users with a complete massage from the neck to calf. iBX is marketing Theratouch to physical therapy centers, chiropractors, hotels and fitness clubs.
iBX Group, Inc., owns SportsHealthNet.com, an interactive Web portal that attracts high levels of consumer traffic by providing comprehensive healthcare information and advice, and helps participating physicians increase the number of referrals to their practices. SportsHealthNet specializes in sports medicine-related issues and provides a wealth of information regarding exercise, nutrition and ways to prevent common injuries, as well as links to other health-related sites.
The companys principal competitors in the practice management market include WebMD, HealthSouth and ProxyMed.
iBX Group, Inc. was organized under the laws of the State of Florida in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IBX GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IBX GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IBX GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IBX GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IBX GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IBX Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IBX Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IBX Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IBX Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IBX Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IBX GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IBX GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IBX GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IBX GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IBX GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IBX GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IBX Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IBX Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IBX Group Inc. Major Shareholders
IBX Group Inc. History
IBX Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IBX Group Inc. Offices and Representations
IBX Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IBX Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IBX Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
IBX Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
IBX Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IBX Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IBX Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IBX Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
IBX Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
IBX Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IBX Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IBX Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?