- The report contains detailed information about Chindex International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Chindex International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Chindex International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Chindex International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Chindex International Inc. business.
About Chindex International Inc.
Chindex International, Inc. engages in the provision of healthcare services and the sale of medical equipment, instrumentation and products. The company serves various healthcare markets in China, including Hong Kong.
The company operates in two business segments, Healthcare Services division and Medical Products division.
Healthcare Services division
This division operates the companys United Family Healthcare network of private hospitals and clinics. United Family Healthcare owns and operates hospitals and affiliated clinic facilities in the Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou markets. The division also operates a managed clinic in the city of Wuxi south of Shanghai.
United Family Healthcare Network (UFH): United Family Healthcare facilities offer a range of family healthcare services, including 24/7 Emergency Rooms, Intensive Care Units and Neonatal Intensive Care Units, Operating Rooms, clinical laboratory, radiology and blood banking services for men, women, and children. The companys hospitals and clinics are staffed by a mix of Western and Chinese physicians. The companys facilities are also committed to community outreach programs and offer healthcare education classes, including CPR, Lamaze, and Stress Management.
The United Family Hospitals in both Beijing and Shanghai are 50-bed models with affiliated satellite clinics located to expand geographical reach and service offerings into its target patient markets in those cities. The company maintains direct billing relationships with most insurers providing coverage for the expatriate communities. United Family Healthcare facilities generally transact business in local Chinese currency. Services provided to patients who are not covered by insurance are on a cash basis.
The companys long-term expansion plans include targeted expansion into Chinese populated markets through the development of additional United Family Healthcare facilities in Chinese cities, such as Chengdu, Ningbo, Wuxi, and Xiamen, as well as additional facilities in its existing markets of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Tianjin. The companys plans also include the continued expansion of services in existing facilities and the opening of additional affiliated satellite clinics and hospitals. Market expansion projects are underway in each geographic market.
UFH Beijing Market Beijing United Family Hospital (BJU) and Clinics: It is a healthcare joint venture to provide international standard inpatient and outpatient healthcare services in China. It is a contractual joint venture between Chindex and the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, with Chindex.
There are two satellite clinics affiliated with BJU. The Shunyi Clinic is located in the high rent residential suburb of Shunyi County. It is also located near the International School of Beijing. The second is Beijing United Jianguomen Clinic. Additional clinical service offerings, including cancer care, neurosurgery, and orthopedic surgery.
UFH Shanghai Market Shanghai United Family Hospital (SHU) and Clinics: This second United Family Hospital is located in the Changning District of Shanghai, also a center of the expatriate community and an affluent Chinese residential district on the western side of the Huangpu River. The companys local partner is Changning District Central Hospital. There is one satellite clinic affiliated with SHU, the Shanghai Racquet Club Clinic, which is also geographically located in a luxury expatriate residential district.
UFH Guangzhou Market Guangzhou United Family Clinic (GZC): The Guangzhou United Family Clinic is located in the Yuexiu District of Guangzhou, a centrally located district in the affluent Chinese and international business and diplomatic community.
Medical Products division
This division markets, distributes and sells select medical capital equipment, instrumentation and other medical products for use in hospitals in China and Hong Kong. The divisions distribution business provides supply chain management and logistics services to both divisions of the company.
On the basis of exclusive and non-exclusive distribution agreements, the Medica
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINDEX INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINDEX INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINDEX INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINDEX INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINDEX INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Chindex International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Chindex International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Chindex International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Chindex International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Chindex International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINDEX INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINDEX INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINDEX INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINDEX INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINDEX INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINDEX INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Chindex International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Chindex International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Chindex International Inc. Major Shareholders
Chindex International Inc. History
Chindex International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Chindex International Inc. Offices and Representations
Chindex International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Chindex International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Chindex International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Chindex International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Chindex International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Chindex International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Chindex International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Chindex International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Chindex International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Chindex International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Chindex International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Chindex International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?