- The report contains detailed information about US Physical Therapy Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for US Physical Therapy Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The US Physical Therapy Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes US Physical Therapy Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of US Physical Therapy Inc. business.
About US Physical Therapy Inc.
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates outpatient physical and occupational therapy clinics.
The companys clinics provide pre- and post-operative care and treatment for orthopedic-related disorders, sports-related injuries, preventative care, rehabilitation of injured workers, and neurological-related injuries.
The company also operates two clinics which specialize in the outpatient, non-surgical treatment of osteo arthritis degeneration joint disease, and other musculoskeletal conditions.
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated 368 outpatient physical and occupational therapy clinics in 43 states. There were 266 clinics operated under Clinic Partnerships and 102 were operated as Wholly-Owned Facilities. In addition to 368 clinics, as of December 31, 2009, the company also managed 13 physical therapy practices for third parties, including physicians.
The company focuses its marketing activities primarily to physicians, including orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, physiatrists, internal medicine, podiatrists, occupational medicine physicians, and general practitioners.
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. was founded in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. US PHYSICAL THERAPY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. US PHYSICAL THERAPY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. US PHYSICAL THERAPY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. US PHYSICAL THERAPY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. US PHYSICAL THERAPY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. US Physical Therapy Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of US Physical Therapy Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of US Physical Therapy Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. US Physical Therapy Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. US Physical Therapy Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. US PHYSICAL THERAPY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. US PHYSICAL THERAPY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. US PHYSICAL THERAPY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. US PHYSICAL THERAPY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. US PHYSICAL THERAPY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. US PHYSICAL THERAPY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
US Physical Therapy Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
US Physical Therapy Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
US Physical Therapy Inc. Major Shareholders
US Physical Therapy Inc. History
US Physical Therapy Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
US Physical Therapy Inc. Offices and Representations
US Physical Therapy Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
US Physical Therapy Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
US Physical Therapy Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
US Physical Therapy Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
US Physical Therapy Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
US Physical Therapy Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
US Physical Therapy Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
US Physical Therapy Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
US Physical Therapy Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
US Physical Therapy Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
US Physical Therapy Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
US Physical Therapy Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?