- The report contains detailed information about LHC Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LHC Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LHC Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LHC Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LHC Group, Inc. business.
About LHC Group, Inc.
LHC Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides post-acute healthcare services primarily to Medicare beneficiaries in rural markets in the United States. The company provides post-acute health care services to patients through its home nursing agencies, hospices and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs). Through its wholly and majority owned subsidiaries, equity joint ventures and controlled affiliates, the company operates in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington.
The company operates in two segments: Home-Based Services and Facility-Based Services.
As of December 31, 2009, the company owned and operated 264 home-based service locations, with 230 home nursing agency locations, 21 hospices, 2 diabetes management companies, 3 specialty agencies, and 4 private duty agencies. As of same date, the company also managed the operations of four home nursing agencies in which the company does not have an ownership interest. The companys facility-based services included five long-term acute care hospitals with eight locations, a pharmacy, one medical equipment location and a family health center. The company also managed the operations of one inpatient rehabilitation facility and an LTACH in which the company has no ownership interest.
The company provides home-based post-acute health care services through its home nursing agencies and hospices. The companys home nursing locations offer a range of services, including skilled nursing, medically-oriented social services and physical, occupational and speech therapy. The nurses, home health aides and therapists in its home nursing agencies work closely with patients and their families to design and implement individualized treatments in accordance with a physician-prescribed plan of care. The companys hospices provide end-of-life care to patients with terminal illnesses through interdisciplinary teams of physicians, nurses, home health aides, counselors, and volunteers. Of the 264 home-based services locations, 139 are wholly-owned by the company, 113 are majority-owned or controlled by the company through joint ventures, 8 are operated through license lease arrangements, and the company manages the operations of 4 home nursing agencies in which it has no ownership interest.
The companys LTACH locations, seven of which are located with in host hospitals, provide services primarily to patients with complex medical conditions who have transitioned out of a hospital intensive care unit but whose conditions remain too severe for treatment in a non-acute setting. As of December 31, 2009, its hospitals had 188 licensed beds.
The company provides post-acute care services in the United States by providing health care services to patients with in the comfort and privacy of their home or place of residence. The companys services can be classified into two principal categories: home-based services offered through its home nursing agencies and hospices; and facility-based services offered through its long-term acute care hospitals and inpatient rehabilitation facility.
Home Nursing: The companys registered and licensed practical nurses provide various medically necessary services to homebound patients who are suffering from acute or chronic illness, recovering from injury or surgery, or who otherwise require care, teaching or monitoring. These services include wound care and dressing changes, cardiac rehabilitation, infusion therapy, pain management, pharmaceutical administration, skilled observation and assessment, and patient education. The company also has designed guidelines to treat chronic diseases and conditions, including diabetes, hypertension, arthritis, Alzheimers disease, low vision, spinal stenosis, Parkinsons disease, osteoporosis, complex wound care and chronic pain. The companys home health aides provide assistance with daily living activities, such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication management, bathing, and walking.
Through its medic
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LHC GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LHC GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LHC GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LHC GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LHC GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LHC Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LHC Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LHC Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LHC Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LHC Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LHC GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LHC GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LHC GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LHC GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LHC GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LHC GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LHC Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LHC Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LHC Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
LHC Group, Inc. History
LHC Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LHC Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
LHC Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LHC Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LHC Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LHC Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
LHC Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LHC Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LHC Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LHC Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LHC Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LHC Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LHC Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LHC Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?