- The report contains detailed information about Molina Healthcare Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Molina Healthcare Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Molina Healthcare Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Molina Healthcare Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Molina Healthcare Inc. business.
About Molina Healthcare Inc.
Molina Healthcare, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a multi-state managed care organization participating in government-sponsored healthcare programs. The company arranges for the delivery of health care services to persons eligible for Medicaid, Medicare, and other government-sponsored programs for low-income families and individuals.
The company conducts its business primarily through licensed health plans in the states of California, Florida, Michigan, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Utah, and Washington. The health plans are locally operated by the company's respective wholly owned subsidiaries in those states, each of which is licensed as a health maintenance organization. As of December 31, 2009, approximately 1,455,000 members were enrolled in the company's health plans.
The company's health care providers then provide medical care to the health plans enrolled members. Various core administrative functions of the company's health plans primarily claims processing, information systems, and finance are centralized at its corporate parent in Long Beach, California. The company's California health plan also operates 17 of its own primary care community clinics; the company has a Virginia subsidiary which manages three county-owned primary care community clinics in Fairfax County, Virginia; and Washington health plan recently began operating its own behavioral health clinic.
On January 18, 2010, the company entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the Health Information Management, or HIM, business of Unisys Corporation. The HIM business provides design, development, implementation, and business process outsourcing solutions to state governments for their Medicaid Management Information Systems, or MMIS. MMIS is a core tool used to support the administration of state Medicaid and other health care entitlement programs. The HIM business holds MMIS contracts with the states of Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, New Jersey, and West Virginia, as well as a contract to provide drug rebate administration services for the Florida Medicaid program.
In addition to the foregoing, the company's health plans in California, Michigan, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Utah, and Washington have entered into a standardized form of contract with CMS with respect to their operation of a MA SNP, and its health plans in California, Michigan, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Utah, and Washington have also entered into a standardized form of contract with CMS with respect to their operations of a MA-PD plan.
California: As of December 31, 2009, the company's California health plan served 351,000 members. The company's plan serves the counties of Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Sacramento. The companys Medi-Cal members in Los Angeles County are served pursuant to a subcontract the company has entered into with Health Net, with Health Net in turn contracting with the state. The companys California health plan also operates 17 of its own primary care community clinics.
Florida: As of December 31, 2009, the company's Florida plan served approximately 50,000 members, and operated in 7 of the states 67 counties.
Michigan: As of December 31, 2009, the company's Michigan health plan served 223,000 members, and operated in 46 of the states 83 counties, including the Detroit metropolitan area.
Missouri: As of December 31, 2009, the company's Missouri health plan served 78,000 members, and operated in 57 of the states 114 counties.
New Mexico: As of December 31, 2009, the company's New Mexico health plan served 94,000 members, and operated in all of New Mexicos 33 counties.
Ohio: As of December 31, 2009, the company's Ohio health plan served 216,000 members, and operated in 50 of the states 88 counties.
Texas: As of December 31, 2009, the company's Texas health plan served 40,000 members, serving STAR and CHIP members in 11 counties and STAR PLUS members in 13 counties. STAR PLUS is the Texas Medicaid managed care program serving the aged, blind or disabled and includes a long-term care component.
Utah: As of December 31, 2009, the company's Utah health plan served 69,000 m
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Molina Healthcare Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Molina Healthcare Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Molina Healthcare Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Molina Healthcare Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Molina Healthcare Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Molina Healthcare Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Molina Healthcare Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Molina Healthcare Inc. Major Shareholders
Molina Healthcare Inc. History
Molina Healthcare Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Molina Healthcare Inc. Offices and Representations
Molina Healthcare Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Molina Healthcare Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Molina Healthcare Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Molina Healthcare Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Molina Healthcare Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Molina Healthcare Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Molina Healthcare Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Molina Healthcare Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Molina Healthcare Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Molina Healthcare Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Molina Healthcare Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Molina Healthcare Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?