- The report contains detailed information about SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. business.
About SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc.
Skybridge Technology Group, Inc. focuses on selling fuel additive products. The company primarily focuses on selling Shot in the Gas, a fuel additive product targeted at reducing harmful emissions and improving the operating performance of internal combustion engines, especially with respect to fuel economy and engine cleanliness.
The companys customers put Shot in the Gas liquid or tablets in their fuel tank. The fuel carries the ingredients to the combustion chamber. The heat from the engine activates the ingredients. The ingredients form a thin coating over the metal surfaces of the engine increasing the flash point of the fuel, accelerating the combustion. Shot in the Gas is an engine conditioner.
The company's additive products are blended into motor fuels, or combined with base motor fuels plus other fuel formulations, including bio-diesel, synthetic diesel, ethanol and urea/water, creating finished fuel blends.
The company was founded in 2002. It was formerly known as SkyBridge Wireless, Inc. and changed its name to Skybridge Technology Group, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SKYBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SKYBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SKYBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SKYBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SKYBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SKYBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SKYBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SKYBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SKYBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SKYBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SKYBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. History
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SkyBridge Technology Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?