- The report contains detailed information about Ocz Technology Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ocz Technology Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ocz Technology Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ocz Technology Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ocz Technology Group Inc. business.
About Ocz Technology Group Inc.
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. provides high performance solid state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems. The company has two subsidiaries, OCZ Canada, Inc., a Canadian corporation, and OCZ Technology Ireland Limited, an Irish corporation.
Products and Services
Solid State Storage and Other Flash Memory Based Products
The company designs and manufactures flash memory products in a variety of forms and capacities. Its range of flash storage products come in a variety of formats and interfaces. Solid State storage products are available with a variety of interfaces including PCIe, SATA, PATA, USB, IE 1394, SAS and mini PCIe and in various form factors, including 3.5 inch, 2.5 inch as well as card based and external (pen drive based formats). The company also manufactures Secure Digital (SD) cards meant for use primarily in consumer applications, such as digital photography.
The company offers a lineup of DRAM memory modules utilizing a range of DRAM technologies from legacy DDR SDRAM (double data rate synchronous dynamic random access memory) to high performance DDR3 SDRAM devices. These modules encompass a range of form factors and functions including dual in-line memory modules (DIMMs), small outline dual in-line memory modules (SODIMMs), and very low profile (VLP) DIMMs and mini-DIMMs for space-constrained blade server, or 1.75 inch thin computing server, and networking applications. These memory modules come in configurations of up to 244 pins. The company also accommodates custom module designs based on specific OEM requirements.
The company manufactures power supplies that are designed to power computers and industrial devices. Its power supplies are designed to operate at higher temperatures and under demanding internal conditions with stricter load regulation.
The company designs, manufactures, and sells various computer related thermal management products that sell through the same sales channel as other OCZ products.
The companys customers are Amazon.com; ASK Corporation; BAS Group; D&H Distribution Company; Maxcom Memory GmbH; Memoryworld GmbH & Co., KG; Micro Center Corporation; Micro Peripherals LTD; NewEgg.com, operated by Magnell Associate Inc.; and SYX Distribution, Inc.
The companys principal competitors include specialized solid state storage makers such as STEC, Inc., Fusion I/O and Mtron Storage Technology Co., Ltd.; global technology vendors such as Intel Corporation and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.; specialized memory module and flash product vendors such as Kingston Technology Corporation, SanDisk Corporation, Crucial Technology, the consumer brand of Micron Technology, Inc., and Corsair Memory, Inc.; and specialized power supply chassis and cooling manufacturers such as Antec, Inc., Thermaltake Technology Inc. USA and Enermax Technology Corporation.
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ocz Technology Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ocz Technology Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ocz Technology Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ocz Technology Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ocz Technology Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ocz Technology Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ocz Technology Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ocz Technology Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Ocz Technology Group Inc. History
Ocz Technology Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ocz Technology Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Ocz Technology Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ocz Technology Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ocz Technology Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ocz Technology Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Ocz Technology Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ocz Technology Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ocz Technology Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ocz Technology Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ocz Technology Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ocz Technology Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ocz Technology Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ocz Technology Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?