- The report contains detailed information about Global Technologies Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Technologies Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Technologies Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Technologies Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Technologies Group, Inc. business.
About Global Technologies Group, Inc.
Global Technologies Group, Inc. focuses on green and alternative energy technologies. The company engages in acquiring licenses on proven new technologies in the environmental and green industries. The criteria for the licensing of the technologies are they must be proven, in use and have an underlying valid patent.
The company, in October 2008, acquired an exclusive Brownfield license to utilize MBS technology from Solucorp Industries, Ltd. The acquired exclusive license includes North, Central and South America along with Russia. The license enables the company the use of Solucorp's MBS technology for Brownfield and Redevelopment sites. MBS (Molecular Bonding System) renders metal-contaminated soil inert and has passed the United States EPA Multiple Extraction Procedure (MEP) 1,000 year test, showing that the technology permanently stops heavy metals, such as lead, arsenic and cadmium, from leaching into the environment, including rivers, marshes and streams. This system is suited for on-site remediation, eliminating the transportation of contaminated soils to off-site locations.
The company was formerly known as Global Music International, Inc. and changed its name to Global Technologies Group, Inc. in October 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Technologies Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Technologies Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Technologies Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Technologies Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Technologies Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Technologies Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Technologies Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Technologies Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Technologies Group, Inc. History
Global Technologies Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Technologies Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Technologies Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Technologies Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Technologies Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Technologies Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Global Technologies Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Technologies Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Technologies Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Technologies Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Technologies Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Technologies Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Technologies Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Technologies Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?