- The report contains detailed information about NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. business.
About NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc.
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and sale of consumer electronic products. The companys products primarily consist of audio and video products, including digital audio systems, televisions, digital video broadcasting (DVB) set-top boxes, DVD players, as well as audio/video peripheral and accessory products.
The companys products are distributed worldwide, including markets in Europe, Southeast Asia, and North America.
Audio and video products
As of December 31, 2009, the companys standard audio and video products include approximately 500 different products and its intelligent audio and video products include approximately 150 products. As of December 31, 2009, its standard audio and video products include approximately 500 different products and its intelligent audio and video products include approximately 150 products.
The companys line of standard audio and video equipment consists of mid- and high-end products, including packaged home theater systems; a range of tower, stand-alone and on-wall speaker systems; powered subwoofers used in a complete range of products for traditional stereo and home theater applications; smaller speakers designed for specific home theater and stereo applications; personal shelf-stereo systems; KTV, Villa, and electronic tube speakers; LCD televisions in sizes ranging from 17 to 52 inches; LED televisions, portable televisions; DVD players, including portable DVD players, DVD recorders and combination DVD/audio players; DVB set-top boxes, DVB satellite receivers; hi-fi multi-media speakers; in-car Bluetooth speakerphones, all-in-one PC/TV; and related peripheral and accessory products.
The companys video and audio products utilize Mandarin-speech interactive technology to receive, recognize, and respond to spoken commands, permitting users to activate and control products solely through spoken-word.
The companys line of intelligent audio and video products consist of the types of standard products with integrated speech-controlled interface technology, including speech-controlled home theater systems, televisions, DVD players, set-top boxes, and shelf stereo systems. Its intelligent consumer products can be controlled by users oral commands to control all functions, including power, channel selection, volume control, and other setting controls. The company also offers speech-controlled professional stage acoustics for use in gymnasiums, and other plazas and performance venues.
The company also manufactures and distributes other peripheral and accessory consumer electronic products, such as remote controls, headphones, and lighting solutions. It has a universal speech-activated remote controller and module that works with most televisions, set-top box products, DVD players, and other audio/visual products.
Mobile phone products
In September 2009, the company was granted a license to manufacture mobile phones by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. With a new license, the company is authorized to operate mobile phone manufacturing business in mainland China under the NIVS brand name.
The companys mobile phones are equipped with features such as e-mail and multimedia messaging, touchscreen and PDA functionality, large CSTN (Color Super Twisted Nematic) and TFT (Thin Film Transistor) dual-color displays, MP3/MP4 audio and video recording and playing, and high resolution photography. The company also intends to offer other 3G communication products, such as 3G netbooks, 3G web surfing cards, 3G routers, 3G webcams.
In December 2009, the company entered into a strategic partnership arrangement with China Potevio pursuant to which it would collaborate with Potevio for the development of a 3G mobile phone, as well as the application of China Potevio's TD-SCDMA wireless products and solutions.
Sales and Marketing
The company has a sales network of approximately 8,000 points of sale in China, in addition to distributors throughout approximately 80 countries and regions around the world. Its distribution network includes provincial and regional distributors, resellers, independent vendors, value-added resellers, and hardware vendors in addition to other marketplace points of sales. The company has approximately 300 service stations throughout China, in addition to a 24-hour/7 days-a-week telephone hotline. It has also set up 23 regional service centers in Europe, Southeast Asia, and North America to better serve international clients.
The company competes with companies that offer products similar to its standard audio and video consumer products including SAMSUNG Electronics, Bose Corporation, LG Electronics, Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd., and Toshiba Corporation. It also competes with companies that offer products similar to its intelligent audio and video products including Nuance Communications, Inc., Fonix Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V., Haier Electronics Group Co., Ltd., Anhui USTC iFLYTEK Co., Ltd., and Shenzhen SinoVoice Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NIVS INTELLIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NIVS INTELLIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NIVS INTELLIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NIVS INTELLIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NIVS INTELLIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NIVS INTELLIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NIVS INTELLIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NIVS INTELLIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NIVS INTELLIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NIVS INTELLIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NIVS INTELLIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. History
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NIVS IntelliMedia Technology Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?