- The report contains detailed information about Organa Technologies Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Organa Technologies Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Organa Technologies Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Organa Technologies Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Organa Technologies Group, Inc. business.
About Organa Technologies Group, Inc.
Organa Technologies Group, Inc., a holding company, provides technology-based solutions and consulting, computer hardware and software solutions, Internet-based retail sales, and other ancillary services.
The company, through its subsidiaries, provides the following services:
Hurricane Host, Inc. (HH): HH provides Internet Web Hosting and Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) services. Through direct resale or its distributors, the company provides a communication protocol whereby individuals from all over the world can login and communicate while playing online games such as World of Warcraft, Tom Clancys Ghost Recon, and any other game that provides the standard protocols for online communication. As part of this VoIP service, customers may also participate in VoIP telephone services. The company utilizes the Ventrilo Communication Software as its service where it pays a seat fee per user to Ventrilo. HH offers reseller agreements for companies where they can purchase blocks of slots on the VoIP processor. HH also provides Web-hosting for various companies and individuals. HH markets its product directly to the end-users.
Organa Consulting Group, Inc. (OCG): OCG provides Web design services, hardware and software installation and training, and other Internet related consulting services. Specifically, OCG has provided consulting services in the design of a network center for utilization of approximately 40,000 active on-line users simultaneously, while providing Internet securities procedures to restrict distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks and hacker penetration. The company has designed on-line Payment Processors for two customers; one of them in conjunction with local banking authorities, which has received approval and licensing from the Florida Office of Financial Regulations for Render Payment Corporation.
Davincis Computer Corp. (DCC): DCC provides hardware and software computer system solutions and services. DCC services clients in Central Florida where it provides computer server oversight, updates, email management, and other corporate security measures. While DCC offers hardware products as part of its solution services, its primary function is to provide onsite and offsite support for mainframe, server, and PC operations.
Gateway Internet Services Corporation (GIS): Gateway Internet Services provides on-line payment processing through ACH and other banking solutions.
Zowy Media, Incorporated dba WeaponMasters (Zowy): Zowy Media provides Internet purchasing of swords and weapon memorabilia.
Epic Weapons, Inc. (Epic): Epic provides authentication through its use of G2G online product registration of replica memorabilia. Epic would launch Epic Connect Club that would provide services that would enhance the valuation of the collectible items and track the history of ownership. Epic has also entered into negotiations with various other video game manufacturers to add additional product to its collectible line.
Game2Gear, Inc. (G2G): G2G provides online product registration for products designed and developed from the creators of the multi-online gaming industry. G2G is registered with the Federal Communications Commission. G2G utilizes an Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm to encrypt and decrypt the serial number associated with a manufactured product. This algorithm is embedded in a RFID Reader microprocessor. This consolidated encryption key is embedded into the microprocessor software and reader. In addition to the encryption key, each reader microprocessor has a unique serial number embedded in the silicon that can be verified by the server. The digital encryption key is created using a secured hashing algorithm (SHA-1). The G2G process would be incorporated in the Frostmourne Sword as produced by Epic Weapons under its agreement with Blizzard Entertainment.
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. was founded in 2002. The company was formerly known as Integrity Messenger Corporation and changed its name to Organa Technologies Group, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORGANA TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORGANA TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORGANA TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORGANA TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORGANA TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Organa Technologies Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Organa Technologies Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ORGANA TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORGANA TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORGANA TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORGANA TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORGANA TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORGANA TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. History
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Organa Technologies Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?