- The report contains detailed information about Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. business.
About Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc.
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. operates as a technology development and media distribution company.
The company creates, deploys, and hosts instant messaging virtual robots (Bots); develops and hosts Internet properties; and provides customers with Internet marketing services. It also provides marketing services to increase Bot-reach and user conversions. It sells sponsorships and advertising space on its own Internet properties.
The company owns www.DailyGab.com and four Bots, including GossipinGabby, SportsfanStan, MyTVBud, and ProfGilzot.
GossipinGabby: It has 600,000 monthly users and approximately 2.6 million page views. This Bot features polls, quizzes, and jokes related to celebrity news.
SportsFanStan: It has 150,000 monthly visitors and approximately 1 million monthly page views. On NFL game day, this Bot provides approximately 200,000 game day alerts to users. This Bot features polls and sports scoring alerts.
MyTVBud: This Bot was launched in February 2009 and provides users with updates on TV shows and news related to TV stars. It has 170,000 monthly visitors and approximately 700,000 monthly page views. It provides approximately 36,000 subscribers with update alerts and features polls, quizzes and videos related to TV shows.
ProfGilzot: This Bot is focused on education and educational trivia. This Bot has 140,000 monthly visitors and approximately 1,400,000 monthly page views.
LivGreene: It has 115,000 monthly visitors and approximately 460,000 monthly page views. It has 12,000 subscribers who receive alerts and this Bot provides tips for living healthier and protecting the environment.
The company's partners include Waste Management, Britney Spears, Alloy Media, AOL, Hearst Publishing, Purdue University, and Stylecaster.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. History
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Reach Messaging Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?