- The report contains detailed information about Catcher Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Catcher Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Catcher Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Catcher Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Catcher Holdings, Inc. business.
About Catcher Holdings, Inc.
Catcher Holdings, Inc., a development stage company, developed a portable, ruggedized wireless, hand-held GPS-based command control device, CATCHER.
The company has developed the CATCHER device, a ruggedized portable computer built to military standards that incorporates voice, video, data, and biometric information with multiple wireless and wired communications capabilities. The company expects that the device to be part of the worldwide enterprise mobile device platform marketplace, which comprises commercial-grade, semi-rugged/rugged and rugged form products.
The company has completed development and is in production with its initial product, the CATCHER device. The company has secured initial purchase orders and it commenced initial production in October 2006.
The CATCHER device is a patent pending product built to pass the testing as set forth in Military Standard 810F. It is a ruggedized portable personal computer that integrates features of various individual devices, including a personal computer utilizing Microsoft XP Pro with Tablet PC capabilities as its operating system, two digital cameras with patent pending digital watermarking technology, wireless and wired communications, global positioning satellite receiver, video conferencing, and a biometric finger print reader. The CATCHER device utilizes an Intel Pentium M processor. The production unit weighs 3.8 lbs., is 10.5 inches in width, 7.27 inches in height, 2.27 inches in depth, and has a daylight-viewable 6.4 inch diagonal VGA backlit touch screen.
The CATCHER product enables multiple video/audio streams to be operated from a portable unit; it also introduces watermarking technology for digitally recorded video/digital stills and audio tied to GPS. The CATCHER device was designed for non-computer literate users and built to withstand common abuse. It is designed to be used in a temperature range of -30 to +55C, 100% humidity, and in dusty environments. The company is developing a series of accessories to support the product, which would include extra batteries and a vehicle install kit to allow transportability of the CATCHER device. In addition, the company is developing the Catcher CONSOLE, which is a software package that operates on any Windows based PC and enables communication and remote viewing of the CATCHER device and other Windows based devices.
The company and Secure Network Systems, LLC entered into a strategic alliance to optimize mobile computing systems and serve emergency management and preparedness initiatives from emergency workers. Secure Network Systems' NIMS-IMPACT solution is a deployable identity management and personnel tracking system, integrated with video surveillance and hazardous environmental sensors. Catcher's mobile handheld system blends smoothly with NIMS-IMPACT to provide untethered reach for identity verification, GPS functionality, and streaming video at incident sites.
The company focuses on utilizing a two tiered sales strategy consisting of an executive sales team approach for the strategic systems integrators (tier one) and a channel sales approach, including small to medium sized value added resellers (VARs) in association with Manufacturers Representatives (MRs), that identify, sign, and support the VARs in the field (tier two).
Initially, the company targeted VARs that already sell their products and services to government agencies, such as the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Justice, other law enforcement and security agencies, municipal and general aviation facilities, and facilities. The Sales groups primary focus is the first responder and commercial/industrial end-users.
The Sales Group covers California, Arizona, Nevada, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, western Idaho, and western Montana, and has its corporate offices in Calabasas, California. As of March 5, 2007, the company has also signed agreements with eight other MR firms including, among others - J. Brophy and Associate (Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin), PMC and Associates covering the mid-Atlantic region (New York, New Jersey, Washington D.C., and other states in that region) and the Cambridge Group (Texas, Oklahoma, and other states in the southwestern U.S.).
The company has entered into VAR agreements with 11 companies, including - Engineering and Professional Services (EPS), L-3 Government Services, Inc. and Alion Science and Technology, Inc. The company is in various stages of contract negotiations with additional VARs, which would generally include pricing and volume commitment terms. The company has been appointed as a supplier to Unisys Corporation (Unisys), and has received an initial order from Unisys, which they would use to complete their evaluation process and market the CATCHER device through the Unisys Center of Excellence, a showcase for their various products and services.
The Company has outsourced production to a contract manufacturer. On November 22, 2005, the Company entered into a manufacturing agreement with KeyTronic EMS, a division of KeyTronic Corporation (KeyTronic). Under the agreement, KeyTronic would manufacture the CATCHER device and has worldwide manufacturing capacity, including the U.S., Mexico, and China. The initial term of the agreement expires on December 31, 2009.
Catcher Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CATCHER HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CATCHER HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CATCHER HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CATCHER HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CATCHER HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Catcher Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Catcher Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Catcher Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Catcher Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Catcher Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CATCHER HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CATCHER HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CATCHER HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CATCHER HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CATCHER HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CATCHER HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Catcher Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Catcher Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Catcher Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Catcher Holdings, Inc. History
Catcher Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Catcher Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Catcher Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Catcher Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Catcher Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Catcher Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Catcher Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Catcher Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Catcher Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Catcher Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Catcher Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Catcher Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Catcher Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Catcher Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?