- The report contains detailed information about MarketAxess Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MarketAxess Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MarketAxess Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MarketAxess Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MarketAxess Holdings Inc. business.
About MarketAxess Holdings Inc.
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. operates an electronic trading platform that allows investment industry professionals to trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments.
The companys active institutional investor clients include investment advisers, mutual funds, insurance companies, public and private pension funds, bank portfolios, broker-dealers, and hedge funds. Its broker-dealer market-maker clients provide liquidity on the platform and include broker-dealers in global fixed-income trading. The companys DealerAxess trading service allows dealers to trade fixed-income securities and credit default swaps with each other on its platform. Through its Corporate BondTicker service, the company provides fixed-income market data, analytics, and compliance tools that help its clients make trading decisions. In addition, the company provides FIX (Financial Information eXchange) message management tools, connectivity solutions and ancillary technology services that facilitate the electronic communication of order information between trading counterparties.
The companys multi-dealer trading platform allows its institutional investor clients to simultaneously request competing, executable bids or offers from its broker-dealer clients and execute trades with the broker-dealer of their choice from among those that choose to respond. It offers its broker-dealer clients a solution that enables them to reach its institutional investor clients for the distribution and trading of bonds. In addition to U.S. high-grade corporate bonds, European high-grade corporate bonds and emerging markets bonds, including both investment-grade and non-investment grade debt, the company also offers its clients the ability to trade crossover and high-yield bonds, agency bonds and credit default swaps (CDS).
MarketAxess Electronic Trading Platform
Key Trading Functionalities
Single Inquiry Trading Functionality: The company offers institutional investors the ability to request bids or offers in a single inquiry from up to 50 of its broker-dealer clients for U.S. high-grade corporate bonds, from approximately six of its broker-dealer clients for European high-grade corporate bonds and from approximately eight of its broker-dealer clients in emerging markets bonds. Institutional investors can obtain bids or offers on any security posted in inventory or included in the database available on its platform.
ASAP and Holding Bin Trading Functionalities: The company provides both ASAP (as soon as possible) and Holding Bin trading protocols. In the Holding Bin trading protocol, institutional investor clients set the time when they would like all of the broker-dealers prices or spreads returned to them, to have the ability to see executable prices available at the same time. In the ASAP trading protocol, institutional investor clients see each broker-dealers price or spread as soon as it is entered by the broker-dealer.
List Trading Functionality: The company offers institutional investors the ability to request bids or offers on a list of approximately 40 bonds depending on the market. This facilitates trading for institutional investors, such as investment advisors, mutual funds and hedge funds. Institutional investors are able to have multiple lists executable throughout the trading day, enabling them to manage their daily cash flows, portfolio duration, and credit and sector exposure.
Swap Trading Functionality: The company offers institutional investors the ability to request an offer to purchase one bond and a bid to sell another bond, in a manner such that the two trades would be executed simultaneously, with payment based on the price or yield differential of the securities.
Market Lists: The company offers institutional investors the ability to display live requests for bids and offers anonymously to the entire MarketAxess trading community through its Market List functionality, thereby creating visibility of their inquiry among market participants and increasing the likelihood that the request results in a trade.
U.S. High-Grade Corporate Bonds: The companys U.S. high-grade corporate bond business
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MarketAxess Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MarketAxess Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. History
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?