- The report contains detailed information about Nettel Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nettel Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nettel Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nettel Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nettel Holdings Inc. business.
About Nettel Holdings Inc.
Nettel Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in telecommunications services and computer equipment sales businesses in the United States.
Wholesale Telecommunication Minute Sales
The company purchases telecommunication minutes directly form in-country telecom companies and resells these minutes to worldwide carriers. Its software system routes minutes from buyer to seller, and monitors systems loads and payment settlements.
Advanced Voice Order Processing (AVOP): AVOP Direct acts as a single point of contact, posting the rate each carrier charges to terminate calls in its country and then offers those rates to all other carriers who wish to terminate the calls. By joining AVOP Direct, carriers, and service providers would be able to avoid the time and expense of negotiating and managing one-time agreements with other carriers or telecom providers. AVOP Direct handles routing management, settlements, billing, and administration.
Voice over Internet Protocal (VoIP)
The company operates as a telephony company in the exploding VoIP industry. Planned products and services include residential and commercial long distance, prepaid calling card, PC to phone, unified messaging, and teleconferencing. The VoipXchange.net division of the company has partnered with major VoIP network termination partners worldwide to access their network infrastructure. This allows VoipXchange.net to provide any-distance call termination to approximately 250 countries and territories. The company operates a network of VoIP gateways worldwide. These gateways are located in difficult-to-reach countries or regions and provide local termination of international calls. VoipXchange.net offers this service to international carriers, which is interested in completion of its traffic to the VoipXchange.net's On-Net destinations.
Gateway Termination for ITSP: The company intends to market its IP telephony services to other international long distance carriers and wholesale customers that have a need for major blocks of long distance telephone time between selected locations. It is in the process of pre-marketing its services and has identified various wholesale resellers of block minutes.
Broadband Telephone Local Phone Services Domestic and International Market
SIPZOO is a global Broadband Telephone service. SIPZOO Broadband Telephone service uses a technology called Voice-over-IP to allow consumers to make and receive calls. The only requirement to use the service is a DSL or Cable Internet connection and an ATA (Analog Terminal Adapter). To use the service the customer plugs one end of the ATA device into a telephone and the other end into the broadband service; the customer would immediately get a regular dial tone. SIPZOO provides customers with a local U.S telephone number which includes various call options, such as Call Forwarding, Caller ID, Three-way calling, Call Transfer, Call Waiting, Call Return, Speed Dial, Anonymous Call Rejection, Hunt group, and Voicemail.
Unified Messaging FaxZoo
To Receive Faxes: The customers receive a FaxZoo local U.S or International telephone number. Faxes received are automatically forwarded to the customers personal computer as an email attachment. The customer would also forward the email to a fax machine.
Receive Voice Messages: SIPZOO would automatically forward voice messages to the customer PC via email. The customer would listen to them on the computer over the Internet.
Web to Fax: A Web page enables registered users to fax from any browser from any location.
PC to Fax: PC to fax acts like a printer on the customers PC. PC to Fax enables the customer to fax any document they would print. PC to fax also provides for real-time status reporting of each fax sent on the customers PC and offers additional features, such as an address book and resend capabilities.
Computer Equipment Sales
The Nettel Trading division of the company exports qualified computer electronics equipment. The company has connections and cooperative relations with approximately 1,000 companies in approximately 40 countries and regions in the world.
The Entec division develops Accounting, Finance, Project Management, Inventory System, Database Management, Presentation Tools, E-mail, Voice Recognition, and Word Processing software.
Entec Voice XML is a telecom application service provider. Talking Technologies IVR - using VoiceXML enables companies to deploy automated phone services. This IVR allows companies to extend existing or new Web applications to be accessible by any phone. Entec games division is a developer of interactive entertainment software and technology for various consoles and computer platforms.
Nettel Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NETTEL HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NETTEL HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NETTEL HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NETTEL HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NETTEL HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nettel Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nettel Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nettel Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nettel Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nettel Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NETTEL HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NETTEL HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NETTEL HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NETTEL HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NETTEL HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NETTEL HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nettel Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nettel Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nettel Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Nettel Holdings Inc. History
Nettel Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nettel Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Nettel Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nettel Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nettel Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nettel Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Nettel Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nettel Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nettel Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nettel Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nettel Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nettel Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nettel Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nettel Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?