- The report contains detailed information about Syniverse Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Syniverse Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Syniverse Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Syniverse Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Syniverse Holdings Inc. business.
About Syniverse Holdings Inc.
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. enables wireless voice and data services for telecommunications companies worldwide. The companys data clearinghouse, network and technology services solve technical and operational challenges for the wireless industry. Its suite of transaction-based services allows operators to deliver voice, data and next generation services to wireless subscribers, including wireless voice and data roaming, Short Message Service (SMS), Multimedia Messaging Services (MMS), Mobile Instant Messaging (MIM), number portability, and wireless value-added services.
The company enables operators to provide their customers with wireless services, including: national and international wireless voice and data roaming; wireless data services, including SMS and MMS, across incompatible standards and protocols; intelligent network services such as number portability and IP service offerings; and value-added roaming services.
Technology Interoperability Services
The company operates wireless data clearinghouses globally, enabling the accurate invoicing and settlement of domestic and global wireless roaming telephone calls and wireless data events. It also provides SMS and MMS routing and translation services between operators. In addition, the company has expanded its mobile data solutions to include mobile broadband solutions, prepaid applications and value-added roaming services. The companys technology interoperability services include:
Data Clearinghouse Services: The company process and exchange proprietary subscriber roaming usage data on a secure and confidential basis to support financial settlement between wireless operators and subscriber invoicing for services used while roaming. Its clearinghouse services support multiple billing formats, including TAP for GSM operators and CIBER for CDMA and TDMA operators. The company also support Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service or RADIUS, and IPDR formats for wireless data transactions, including messaging, m-commerce, content, and location-based applications. Operators use its solutions to access custom, on-line reports providing business intelligence, trends and daily and monthly summaries of key data. Operators use these reports to track their net financial positions with their roaming partners.
Messaging Services: The companys messaging services translate, route and deliver SMS, MMS, MIM and other message formats across disparate operator networks. It accomplishes the translating, routing and delivering of messages by mapping a message to a phone number, determining the appropriate operator, routing the message and resolving incompatibility issues among CDMA, TDMA, GSM and VoIP operators. The companys services can deliver messages domestically and globally to multiple devices and platforms.
Roaming Facilitation: The companys roaming facilitation capabilities allow wireless subscribers to receive voice and data services while roaming on another operators network. It offers value-added services to operators to improve the subscribers experience.
Mobile Data Roaming: The companys mobile data roaming services provide connectivity and reach to CDMA mobile operators to expand the availability of mobile data services to their subscribers while roaming on other networks. These services provide operators with the ability to manage and control their data networks while improving the type and quality of service their subscribers receive.
DataNet: The companys near-real time roaming data exchange service helps to reduce the losses wireless operators suffer from fraud by simplifying the management of roaming data collection, translation, analysis and routing between wireless operators.
Financial Settlement Services: The company provides financial settlement services to GSM and CDMA operators worldwide. Its financial settlement services support the payment of roaming related charges by wireless operators to their roaming network partners across domestic and international boundaries.
Value-Added Roaming Services: The company provides a suite of ancillary value-added roaming services to its customers, including re-rating, invoicing, reportin
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SYNIVERSE HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SYNIVERSE HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SYNIVERSE HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SYNIVERSE HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SYNIVERSE HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Syniverse Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Syniverse Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Syniverse Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Syniverse Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Syniverse Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SYNIVERSE HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SYNIVERSE HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SYNIVERSE HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SYNIVERSE HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SYNIVERSE HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SYNIVERSE HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Syniverse Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Syniverse Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Syniverse Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Syniverse Holdings Inc. History
Syniverse Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Syniverse Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Syniverse Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Syniverse Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Syniverse Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Syniverse Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Syniverse Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Syniverse Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Syniverse Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Syniverse Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Syniverse Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Syniverse Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Syniverse Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Syniverse Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?