- The report contains detailed information about Pervasive Software Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pervasive Software Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pervasive Software Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pervasive Software Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pervasive Software Inc. business.
About Pervasive Software Inc.
Pervasive Software Inc. provides embeddable software services for data management, data integration, B2B exchange, and analytics. The companys multi-purpose data integration platform improves the sharing of information between multiple databases and applications, both on-premises and in the cloud, and allows customers to re-use the same software for various integration scenarios.
The companys software products offer customers a way to manage, integrate, secure, and analyze their data. The software products delivered directly and through independent software vendors (ISVs), software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vendors, value-added resellers (VARs), and system integrators (SIs).
Data Management Product Line
The company offers a range of products for secure data management. Its data management product line also includes specific solutions for data movement and synchronization, and addresses security challenges related to data integrity, accountability, continuity, and availability throughout the data lifecycle.
Pervasive PSQL, the companys main database product offering, combines the performance associated with enterprise-class databases with various low-maintenance features and is suited for client/server, standalone or hosted applications deployed on various operating systems and access methods (ODBC, ADO.NET, and JDBC). The company's new version is Pervasive PSQL v11. It allows original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and ISVs to enforce intellectual property integrity with enhanced digital licensing management. In addition, this release enhances support for Internet protocol version 6 (IPv6) and multicore technologies.
Pervasive DataExchange Real-Time Backup Edition, the companys replication offering, features targeted solutions to data movement and synchronization problems, such as maintaining an off-site warm backup, driving transactional data into a data portal, and connecting remote databases.
Pervasive Backup Agent is designed to complement existing, traditional weekly or nightly backup solutions. Pervasive Backup Agent helps provide integrity to traditional backups by allowing the Pervasive PSQL database to be in use and operational while buffering all changes to the database while it is accessed by third-party backup software.
Pervasive AuditMaster, the companys security product offering, monitors and reports activity occurring in a Pervasive PSQL database, using deep-level capture, report, and alert technology to enable monitoring of data. Target markets include accounting and healthcare.
Data and Application Integration Product Line
The companys data integration and data quality products have been developed on a unified, open integration platform designed to grow and scale for various integration projects.
Pervasive Data Integrator aggregates and integrates data for legacy migrations, as well as continuous processing, targeting the needs in the traditional extract, transform and load, (ETL) market as a feed for data warehouses and ultimately business intelligence tools. Pervasive Data Integrator, through its UniversalCONNECT! Strategy, provides a range of connectivity to both data sources and targets, including various major databases, flat files, and legacy formats, as well as SaaS, on-premises applications, and formats, including Microsoft Dynamics (CRM, GP, and AX); enterprise applications (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards); SaaS applications (Salesforce, NetSuite, Xactly, Daptiv, Workday, SuccessFactors, Taleo, and Jira); standards-based formats (HIPAA, HL7, NCPDP SWIFT, and EDI); message queues (JMS and Websphere MQ); and enterprise service buses. The product is offered in both perpetual and subscription-based licensing models and in localized Japanese and Chinese versions in addition to the English-language offering.
Pervasive Data Profiler is designed to reduce the complexities, risk, and expense associated with manually checking data, improving IT productivity, eliminating rework, and increasing ROI around applications, and business processes. Pervasive Data Profiler provides access for various data source types, including major databases, flat files, and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PERVASIVE SOFTWARE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PERVASIVE SOFTWARE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PERVASIVE SOFTWARE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PERVASIVE SOFTWARE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PERVASIVE SOFTWARE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pervasive Software Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pervasive Software Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pervasive Software Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pervasive Software Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pervasive Software Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PERVASIVE SOFTWARE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PERVASIVE SOFTWARE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PERVASIVE SOFTWARE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PERVASIVE SOFTWARE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PERVASIVE SOFTWARE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PERVASIVE SOFTWARE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pervasive Software Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pervasive Software Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pervasive Software Inc. Major Shareholders
Pervasive Software Inc. History
Pervasive Software Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pervasive Software Inc. Offices and Representations
Pervasive Software Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pervasive Software Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pervasive Software Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pervasive Software Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Pervasive Software Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pervasive Software Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pervasive Software Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pervasive Software Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pervasive Software Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pervasive Software Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pervasive Software Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pervasive Software Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?