- The report contains detailed information about BMC Software Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BMC Software Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BMC Software Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BMC Software Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BMC Software Inc. business.
About BMC Software Inc.
BMC Software, Inc. provides systems management, service management, and automation solutions primarily for large enterprises. The companys portfolio of software solutions spans mainframe, distributed and virtualized systems, applications, databases, and IT process management functions. It also provides its customers with maintenance and support for its products and performs services for software implementation, integration, IT process design, and re-engineering and education.
Solutions and Products
The company is organized into two software business segments: Enterprise Service Management (ESM) and Mainframe Service Management (MSM).
Enterprise Service Management Segment
The ESM segment consists of its solutions and related professional services in the following IT management areas:
Service Assurance The companys service assurance offerings manage IT functions and processes, such as event management, service impact management and capacity management and provide proactive analytics to help IT identify issues before end users are affected by performance problems. The companys solutions prioritize IT events based on business impact and help determine the right corrective actions to quickly restore services to the business.
Service Automation The companys service automation offerings manage IT functions and processes, such as server and application provisioning, the management of configuration settings and changes, as well as compliance with configuration policies. Its solutions in this area help IT manage increasing complexity to support changing business needs. This market segment continues to attract significant customer interest due to the pervasive need for organizations to automate manually-intensive and time-consuming processes in order to achieve greater operational efficiency. The application automation solutions from its December 2009 acquisition of Phurnace Software, Inc. (Phurnace Software) are included in this solution area. Phurnace Software develops software that automates the deployment and configuration of business-critical Java EE applications.
Service Support The companys service support offerings manage IT functions and processes, such as the service desk, incident management, service request management, problem management, asset configuration management, service level management, change and release management, and identity management. These solutions, built around the service desk, manage and improve customer service as perceived by business end users. The company also offers solutions to manage various business functions in IT, such as financial planning and budgeting, project and portfolio management, supplier management, service cost management, and IT controls.
BMC Atrium The companys BMC Atrium offering provides a family of shared foundational technologies that unifies data and processes from disparate management tools and also discovers, models, visualizes and assigns priorities to business services. It includes its BMC Atrium Configuration Management Database (CMDB). Its BMC Atrium solution also includes asset and application dependency discovery and mapping, process and task workflow orchestration, service level management and dashboard and analytic reporting solutions. The IT discovery solutions from its October 2009 acquisition of Tideway Systems Limited (Tideway Systems) are included in this solution area.
The companys professional services include implementation, integration, IT process design and re-engineering and education services related to its products and the IT functions and processes they help to manage.
Mainframe Service Management
The MSM segment addresses IT requirements for mainframe data and performance management, middleware management, job scheduling, and enterprise workload automation. The companys MSM solutions are organized into two areas:
Data and Performance Management The companys mainframe data and performance management solutions ensure the availability of the business critical data, applications and systems that support the bottom line for major companies worldwide. The companys MainView product line delivers busi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BMC SOFTWARE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BMC SOFTWARE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BMC SOFTWARE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BMC SOFTWARE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BMC SOFTWARE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BMC Software Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BMC Software Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BMC Software Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BMC Software Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BMC Software Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BMC SOFTWARE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BMC SOFTWARE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BMC SOFTWARE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BMC SOFTWARE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BMC SOFTWARE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BMC SOFTWARE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BMC Software Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BMC Software Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BMC Software Inc. Major Shareholders
BMC Software Inc. History
BMC Software Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BMC Software Inc. Offices and Representations
BMC Software Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BMC Software Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BMC Software Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BMC Software Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
BMC Software Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BMC Software Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BMC Software Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BMC Software Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BMC Software Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BMC Software Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BMC Software Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BMC Software Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?