- The report contains detailed information about IceWEB Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IceWEB Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IceWEB Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IceWEB Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IceWEB Inc. business.
About IceWEB Inc.
IceWEB, Inc. engages in the manufacture and marketing of purpose built appliances, network and cloud attached storage solutions, and delivery of on-line cloud computing application services.
The company has three key product offerings: Iplicity Unified Network Storage Solutions; Purpose Built Network/Data Appliances; and Cloud Computing Products/Services.
Iplicity Unified Network Storage Solutions
The company provides unified network storage solutions. Its product offerings have appeal in the enterprise and federal marketplaces, and are used as core building blocks (enabling technologies) of business critical storage infrastructure for a group of data intensive key vertical market segments, such as geospatial information systems, entertainment, security and defense, higher education, Internet service providers, managed service providers, oil and gas, and health care. Its unified network storage offering, called Iplicity is deployed as storage operating system software on its network attached storage (NAS) and storage area network (SAN) hardware products.
Purpose Built Network and Data Appliances
The company offers purpose built network and data appliances, which are devices which provide computing resources (processors and memory), data storage, and specific software for a specific application. The company and ESRI Corporation have collaborated to create ultra-high performance IceWEB/ESRI GIS systems that allow customers access massive amounts of data with unprecedented speed ESRI Corporation takes responsibility for marketing to their customers and business partners, via their worldwide sales and consultancy organization. It has introduced a Cloud Storage Appliance, a device which allows organizations and/or service providers to deploy cloud based storage services to their constituents and customers.
Cloud Computing Products and Services
Cloud Computing Services: The company has launched IceMAIL, a packaged software service that provides network hosted groupware, email, calendaring, and collaboration functionality. Customers are typically organizations wishing to use Microsoft Exchange and Outlook without having to procure, maintain and manage their own equipment and software. Online services include IcePORTAL, which provides customers with an Intranet portal and IceSECURE, a hosted email encryption service.
Cloud Storage Appliances (CSA): The company offers a line of devices called Cloud Storage Appliances (CSA). A cloud storage appliance is a purpose built storage device configured for either branch office or central site deployment which allows the housing and delivery of customer data across not only their internal networking infrastructure, but also to make that data available to employees or business partners via the internet (often called the cloud). The CSA line has been built to address concerns within the enterprise marketplace which revolve around hesitation to entrust corporate data to third party providers, such as Amazon S3, Mozy, Nirvanix, and others, and to address additional concerns about data access latency and performance.
The companys products are sold to customers in the U.S., Canada and Europe across a range of industries, including geographic information systems; oil and gas; state, local and federal government; and healthcare. Its customer base includes U.S. government agencies, enterprise companies, and small to medium sized businesses (SMB).
In November 2009, the company purchased an interest in VOIS Inc., a development stage company that operates a social commerce Web site where people can find and do business with buyers and sellers of on-demand work or manufacturing around the world.
In March 2009, the company sold its interest in IceWEB Virginia, Inc., which provided computer network security products and services, such as access control, wide area network optimization, content filtering, email security, intrusion detection, to the federal, state, and local government entities.
The company identifies competition from Compellent Technologies; Isilon; LeftHand Networks; EMC Corporation; International Business Machines Corporation; Hewlett-Packard Company; Network Appliance, Inc.; Hitachi Data Systems; Dell; and Sun Microsystems.
IceWEB, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ICEWEB INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ICEWEB INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ICEWEB INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ICEWEB INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ICEWEB INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IceWEB Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IceWEB Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IceWEB Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IceWEB Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IceWEB Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ICEWEB INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ICEWEB INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ICEWEB INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ICEWEB INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ICEWEB INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ICEWEB INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IceWEB Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IceWEB Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IceWEB Inc. Major Shareholders
IceWEB Inc. History
IceWEB Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IceWEB Inc. Offices and Representations
IceWEB Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IceWEB Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IceWEB Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
IceWEB Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
IceWEB Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IceWEB Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IceWEB Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IceWEB Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
IceWEB Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
IceWEB Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IceWEB Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IceWEB Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?