- The report contains detailed information about Lenco Mobile Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lenco Mobile Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lenco Mobile Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lenco Mobile Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lenco Mobile Inc. business.
About Lenco Mobile Inc.
Lenco Mobile Inc. develops, owns, and operates mobile phone and Internet advertising platforms that are used by mobile telephone network operators (Wireless Carriers) and manufacturers, retailers, and commercial enterprises (Brand Owners) to attract, retain and monetize relationships with consumers.
Mobile Phone Advertising Platforms
The companys mobile phone advertising platform is based on its proprietary FlightPlan and FlightDeck software platforms and related applications. These software platforms facilitate the development of advertising content, compression of the advertisement to reduce file size, formatting the message to accommodate the configuration of various mobile phone handset models, and transmission of the advertisement through the Wireless Carriers network.
The company provides Wireless Carriers with software and services which they use to manage and track the distribution of Short Message Services or SMS messages, Multimedia Message Services or MMS messages through their MMS Messaging Switch Center or MMSC. Its MMS messaging platform is being used by Vodacom and MTN, two of the Wireless Carriers in Africa.
Mobile Phone Platforms
The company owns and operates a Short Message Service or SMS and Multimedia Message Service or MMS messaging platform which is used by Wireless Carriers to distribute text and multimedia messages to their subscribers.
The companys Internet advertising platform operates under the AdMax Media and AdMaximizer brands and provides technology which is used by Brand Owners to generate consumer leads for their businesses. It provides Brand Owners with advertising products and services to reach out to consumers online. The company uses various methods to generate leads, including opt-in lists; co-registration; display ads; and AdMaximizer owned and operated Web sites. In addition, the AdMaximizer platform provides advertisers with a multi-level fraud detection.
The company also operates a call center service based in Costa Rica. It owns 350 Web sites which it uses as landing pages and platforms for driving consumer interest in its Brand Owners products. The company also owns 1,235 uniform resource locators or URLs. It also owns and manages a database with approximately 120 million names of individual consumers based in the United States. The database contains 50 million names where the customer has opted-in to accept offers from Brand Owners in vertical industries owned or managed by the company, together with 70 million names of consumers who have opted-in to accept offers from its ad-network publishing clients.
Products and Services
Mobile Products and Services
Bulk and targeted MMS messaging: The company offers Brand Owners the ability to send MMS messages, in multimedia format, to their customers using its MMS messaging platform. Its MMS messaging platform consists of various products and services, including FlightDeck, FlightPlan, and EPS server application.
FlightDeck: It is its proprietary bulk MMS messaging server that is installed at the Wireless Carriers network infrastructure. FlightDeck delivers MMS messages in an automated, managed environment. FlightDeck can also prioritize an MMS campaign that is time sensitive so that the campaign is delivered at the right time and to the right mobile phone subscribers. It also licenses FlightDeck to Wireless Carriers at fixed rates for their own use in managing their own MMS messaging campaigns.
FlightPlan: It is its mobile marketing campaign design and management system. FlightPlan takes the guesswork out of planning and designing MMS message campaigns, allowing qualified designers to construct a MMS message. FlightPlan offers Brand Owners and advertisers to use graphical user interface that creates MMS messages. The company licenses the EPS server application from a third party provider.
Mobi Sites: The company designs, builds, and manages various Mobi Sites for its own use and for its clients. Mobi Sites are Internet sites that are designed for and accessed through a mobile phone. Mobi Sites provide a range of services, which can be used by consumers to acces
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LENCO MOBILE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LENCO MOBILE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LENCO MOBILE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LENCO MOBILE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LENCO MOBILE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lenco Mobile Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lenco Mobile Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lenco Mobile Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lenco Mobile Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lenco Mobile Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LENCO MOBILE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LENCO MOBILE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LENCO MOBILE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LENCO MOBILE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LENCO MOBILE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LENCO MOBILE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lenco Mobile Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lenco Mobile Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lenco Mobile Inc. Major Shareholders
Lenco Mobile Inc. History
Lenco Mobile Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lenco Mobile Inc. Offices and Representations
Lenco Mobile Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lenco Mobile Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lenco Mobile Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lenco Mobile Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Lenco Mobile Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lenco Mobile Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lenco Mobile Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lenco Mobile Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lenco Mobile Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lenco Mobile Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lenco Mobile Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lenco Mobile Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?