- The report contains detailed information about SmartMetric Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SmartMetric Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SmartMetric Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SmartMetric Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SmartMetric Inc. business.
About SmartMetric Inc.
SmartMetric, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the technology industry. The company utilizes its licensed proprietary technology to manufacture and sell a fingerprint sensor activated card with a finger sensor on the board card and a built-in rechargeable battery for portable biometric identification. This card would be referred as a biometric card or the SmartMetric Biometric Smartcard.
The SmartMetric Biometric Card
The SmartMetric Biometric SmartCard is a credit-card sized plastic card. On the cards surface are two components. The first is a standard Smartcard chip that is a standard interface that connects to USB computer smartcard readers, ATM machines, and smartcard able point of sale machines in retail outlets. The second component is a sensor that protrudes through the cards surface. This sensor is connected to a sophisticated miniature circuit board that allows the sensor to read a persons fingerprint and match it with the users pre-stored fingerprint encrypted and resident inside the circuit board. The companys biometric card has been designed to utilize a rechargeable, lithium polymer battery.
The companys Biometric Smartcard would be used for various security applications, such as airport employee access and identity, building access and identity, computer network access, drivers licenses, passports, and check cashing identity verification. Additionally, the Biometric Smartcard contains an on-card ARM processor and up to 1 gigabyte of encrypted memory, enabling the Biometric Smartcard to store the full image of a fingerprint and also maintain a database capable of storing information, such as medical records, financial or banking records or human resource data.
As an online purchasing card, the Biometric Smartcard helps protect against identity theft and related fraudulent crimes that consumers can be exposed to when making purchases over the Internet. As an online money transfer card, the company has developed software and systems to allow money to be transferred from one card to another over the Internet with user confirmation of transaction by both sender and receiver. In the same way that digital files are transferred in a process called Peer to Peer transfer. Because fingerprint activation is required at both ends of the transaction the sending and receiving partys can be confident that only the appropriate person is receiving the funds.
The fingerprint sensor used in the SmartMetric SmartCard is known as the Metric 60 fingerprint sensor. The Metric 60 allows for fingerprints which are either wet or dry to be recognized or authenticated. It has designed a method of integrating the fingerprint sensor on the card, which is then connected to a microprocessor, which is connected to a rechargeable power supply in the card, and a memory chip for storage, retrieval, and matching of the fingerprint on the card.
The company has a license agreement with Applied Cryptology, Inc., pursuant to the license agreement, it has the right to make use of this technology for the purpose of developing software and systems to be used by it to provide certain applications, including secure transactions over the Internet from home and office computers; an automatic method for connecting to remote computers; a method of developing targeted advertising to home and/or office computers; and identity verification and access control as provided for in the patent.
The companys competitors include BioNetrix, Keyware, Genplus, and Precise Biometrics.
SmartMetric, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SMARTMETRIC INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SMARTMETRIC INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SMARTMETRIC INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SMARTMETRIC INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SMARTMETRIC INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SmartMetric Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SmartMetric Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SmartMetric Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SmartMetric Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SmartMetric Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SMARTMETRIC INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SMARTMETRIC INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SMARTMETRIC INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SMARTMETRIC INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SMARTMETRIC INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SMARTMETRIC INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SmartMetric Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SmartMetric Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SmartMetric Inc. Major Shareholders
SmartMetric Inc. History
SmartMetric Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SmartMetric Inc. Offices and Representations
SmartMetric Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SmartMetric Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SmartMetric Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SmartMetric Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SmartMetric Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SmartMetric Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SmartMetric Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SmartMetric Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SmartMetric Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SmartMetric Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SmartMetric Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SmartMetric Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?