- The report contains detailed information about MTM Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MTM Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MTM Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MTM Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MTM Technologies Inc. business.
About MTM Technologies Inc.
MTM Technologies, Inc. provides information technology (IT) solutions, such as application delivery, unified communications, virtualization, and managed services in the United States.
The company has developed its IT solutions to deliver immediate business value and return on investment for its clients.
Application Delivery: The companys Application Delivery solutions offer its clients on-demand access to their corporate applications and information from remote locations using both wired and wireless technologies. These solutions combine system, network, and security technologies to create a cohesive infrastructure.
Unified Communications: The companys Unified Communications solutions provide its clients the ability to combine voice, data and video content on a common network, offering a platform for business communications.
Consolidation: The companys Consolidation solutions provide its clients the ability to streamline their IT infrastructure by consolidating operating systems, applications, and storage into scalable systems. These solutions combine server and storage consolidation, application centralization, data management and migration, and disaster recovery services.
Virtualization: The companys Virtualization solutions provide its clients the ability to separate applications, operating systems, and storage from physical hardware.
The company provides its clients with a suite of IT professional services. The services range from advanced configurations and complex project management to project logistics and planning. It provides design, consulting, implementation, and support services in its six areas of core competence, including systems, networks, IP telephony, storage and security.
The companys systems practice includes Windows servers, open system servers, directories, messaging, fax, and server-based computing. Its networks practice includes wide-area networks, local-area networks, wireless, intelligent switching and routing. The companys IP telephony practice includes voice, video and data integration on IP network. Its storage practice includes enterprise storage and data management. The companys security practice includes essential systems and tools to secure, monitor and defend data and networks from unauthorized access.
The company maintains strategic relationships with various hardware and software technology manufacturers. It is a Cisco Gold partner, a Citrix Platinum Solutions Advisor, a Hewlett Packard Gold partner, a Microsoft Gold partner, an EMC Velocity Premier partner and a Sun Advantage partner. It provides various aspects of infrastructure technology product delivery to its clients.
The companys automated remote management system and proactive support services monitor, manage, and protect its clients business-critical infrastructure and applications from down time and failure.
Remote Monitoring & Management: The companys automated remote management system provides its clients with real-time monitoring of their computing and storage systems, IP telephony systems and network infrastructure to immediately detect component failures, critical security events (such as hacking attempts), and deteriorating performance, with reporting on key operating metrics of these systems. The system is a combination of its proprietary network management and monitoring software and third party licensed software.
Remote Support: The companys remote phone support service is a virtual extension of its clients IT staff. It provides support for a range of technologies, including Microsoft, Citrix, Sun, Cisco, and Captaris.
Remote Helpdesk: The companys helpdesk services provide end-user support customized to meet its clients specific application requirements.
IT Outsourcing: The companys IT outsourcing solutions provide a solution to clients by providing targeted support to fill gaps in their technology staffing on a project basis.
The companys clients consist of middle market corporations, divisions of Global 2000 corporations, municipal, state and federal government agencies, and educational, financial and health-care institutions. It serves clients in major U.S. metropolitan markets.
The company's major suppliers include Cisco Systems, Inc.; Citrix Systems, Inc.; Hewlett-Packard Company; Microsoft Corporation; EMC Corporation; and Sun Microsystems, Inc.
The companys competitors include Verizon, AT&T, and Dell.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as Micros To Mainframes, Inc. and changed its name to MTM Technologies, Inc. in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MTM Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MTM Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MTM Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MTM Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MTM Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MTM Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MTM Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MTM Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
MTM Technologies Inc. History
MTM Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MTM Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
MTM Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MTM Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MTM Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MTM Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
MTM Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MTM Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MTM Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MTM Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MTM Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MTM Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MTM Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MTM Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?