- The report contains detailed information about Belzberg Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Belzberg Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Belzberg Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Belzberg Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Belzberg Technologies Inc. business.
About Belzberg Technologies Inc.
Belzberg Technologies Inc. provides trade execution, order management, and routing software for the financial services industry in the United States and Canada.
The Belzberg Trading System
The Belzberg Trading System consists of its Transactions Gateway and Order Management System, together with various front-end and back-end applications. The companys Trading System provides a solution to the needs of its customers for a system that can manage an order from its inception to its execution and confirmation.
The companys Trading System requires that the customer have a Windows-based server and workstations. A typical installation of its Trading System for a professional trader interested only in its Single Order Entry application involves downloading the application from its Web Site. A typical installation of its Trading System for a financial institution usually involves the on-site installation of front-end applications, which may include Single Order Entry, Basket Trader and Autotrader as well as back-end applications that include Tradelog and TicketWriter. In most cases, its Trading System can be installed on a customer's existing local area network, so the installation may take only a matter of days, although obtaining the requisite telecommunications infrastructure may take longer.
The company provides the network and software that runs its Trading System. In some cases, the company provides the Belzberg proprietary application programming interface to its network and Transactions Gateway. The network connects to stock exchanges, ECNs, NASDAQ market makers, client order entry software and shared network facilities. Third parties provide the hardware, such as computers and routers. The market data provided is a combination of third party market data and data provided by the company.
The Transactions Gateway
The company developed its Transactions Gateway, a fully-scalable, high-volume, real-time protocol translation and routing engine. Designed to facilitate a range of applications, its Transactions Gateway transparently translates the format, or protocol, of incoming transaction messages that can be routed to user-specified destinations.
The Order Management System
The companys Order Management System is order-processing and management software that works in concert with its Transactions Gateway. Where its Transactions Gateway requires that orders specify a trade destination, the Order Management System determines the destination of each order for execution according to predetermined rules. The order flow rules for the Order Management System are customizable.
To facilitate cross-border trading, the Order Management System takes into account the currency in which the order is placed and automatically converts it in real time through a banking network connection to the currency in which the particular stock is traded.
Applications For Institutional Investors
Belzberg Capture Order Routing and Execution (BCOR): BCOR extends traditional order management systems. It serves as a real-time manager of both inbound orders and allocations, as well as executions of those orders. Connected to its order routing network, the executions can either be direct to exchange, managed by selected sell-side desks, or managed through automated program trading.
Single-Order Entry System: The Single-Order Entry System enables traders to create orders and select from a range of destinations for execution. The Single-Order Entry System shows real-time status of orders and trade confirmation from the destination.
Basket Trader: The Basket Trader program allows traders to instantaneously execute multiple trades stored in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet via its Transactions Gateway and the Order Management System.
Tradelog: Tradelog allows traders to view and manage all their trades simultaneously, including single orders, baskets, multiple basket orders. Tradelog is also used by administrators to view and manage multiple traders orders.
Real-Time Inventory Manager: The Real-Time Inventory Manager integrates into back-office accounting systems. This fully integrat
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BELZBERG TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BELZBERG TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BELZBERG TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BELZBERG TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BELZBERG TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Belzberg Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Belzberg Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Belzberg Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Belzberg Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Belzberg Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BELZBERG TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BELZBERG TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BELZBERG TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BELZBERG TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BELZBERG TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BELZBERG TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Belzberg Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Belzberg Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Belzberg Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Belzberg Technologies Inc. History
Belzberg Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Belzberg Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Belzberg Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Belzberg Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Belzberg Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Belzberg Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Belzberg Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Belzberg Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Belzberg Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Belzberg Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Belzberg Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Belzberg Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Belzberg Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Belzberg Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?