- The report contains detailed information about TigerLogic Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TigerLogic Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TigerLogic Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TigerLogic Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TigerLogic Corporation business.
About TigerLogic Corporation
TigerLogic Corporation engages in design, development, sale, and support of software infrastructure.
The companys software is categorized into the following product lines: Yolink, XML Data Management Servers (XDMS), Multidimensional Database Management Systems (MDMS), and Rapid Application Development (RAD) software tools. Its products are based on the Pick Universal Data Model (Pick UDM)
Yolink is a next-generation search enhancement technology. Yolink can search both structured markup, such as HTML, and binary code documents, as well as unstructured, raw text documents by layering a common semantic model across them, and using this to organize and effect full-text searches across documents. In its initial introduction, Yolink is an application that sits inside a Web browser. The company is exploring various business models, including the availability of application programming interfaces (APIs) to allow developers to integrate Yolink search technologies with their Web sites, services or applications.
TigerLogic XDMS is an enterprise native XML database management server with both data- and document-centric capabilities. TigerLogic XDMS provides a level of persistence that XML applications and transactions require, offering the benefits of roles-based security and XA-compliant transactions. TigerLogic XDMS provides an enterprise-scalable system that allows on the fly changes to content, recursion, and automatically optimized storage. TigerLogic XDMS can be utilized for content search, data integration, and caching, Web service development, and geospatial data management. TigerLogic XDMS supports development and deployment environment. The system also enables support for schema versioning, which is critical when addressing evolving standards and XML schemas. TigerLogic XDMS version 3.1 includes support for an adapter for access to multi-dimensional data sources and a new administration/development console for beta testing.
Multi-dimensional Databases (MDMS)
The MDMS product line consists principally of the D3 Data Base Management System (D3), which runs on various operating systems, including IBM AIX, Linux, and Windows. D3 allows application programmers to create new business solution software. The companys MDMS products also include mvEnterprise, a multi-dimensional database solutions to use the UNIX operating system, and mvBase, a multi-dimensional database solution that runs on Windows platforms.
MDMS components include FlashCONNECT, a Web application programming interface which enables programmers to implement a Web browser interface for Internet, intranet, and extranet for their applications; OpenDB and Open Data Base Connectivity (OBDC) connectors that allow the MDMS products to talk to ODBC-compliant databases; the Pick Data Provider for .Net (PDP); and its Pick Reporting Services Connector. The PDP component for the Microsoft .NET Framework is integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET. It allows software developers using IBMs Universe and Unidata databases and its D3 database platform to build client/server applications, Web applications or Web services using of the languages and technologies that run on the Microsoft .NET Framework, such as Microsoft ASP.NET, Visual Basic .NET, Visual C# .NET, and Visual J# .NET. The companys Pick Reporting Services Connector enables a data connection that allows Pick database users to unlock the benefits of Microsoft Reporting Services to author, manage, and deliver both paper-oriented and interactive, Web-based reports. This solution also allows access to IBM UniVerse, IBM UniData, and Pick D3 data. Version 9.0 of D3 and version 3.0 of mvBase were released for beta testing in January 2010. Both releases include bundled support for .NET, providing developers a solution for developing applications utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio; bundled support for Java, which allows development of applications utilizing Java; and support for integration with its TigerLogic XDMS product.
Rapid Application Development (RAD) Tools
The companys RAD products support the life cycle of software application developme
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TIGERLOGIC CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TIGERLOGIC CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TIGERLOGIC CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TIGERLOGIC CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TIGERLOGIC CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TigerLogic Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TigerLogic Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TigerLogic Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TigerLogic Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TigerLogic Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TIGERLOGIC CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TIGERLOGIC CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TIGERLOGIC CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TIGERLOGIC CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TIGERLOGIC CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TIGERLOGIC CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TigerLogic Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TigerLogic Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TigerLogic Corporation Major Shareholders
TigerLogic Corporation History
TigerLogic Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TigerLogic Corporation Offices and Representations
TigerLogic Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TigerLogic Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TigerLogic Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
TigerLogic Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
TigerLogic Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TigerLogic Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TigerLogic Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TigerLogic Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
TigerLogic Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
TigerLogic Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TigerLogic Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TigerLogic Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?