- The report contains detailed information about Mastech Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mastech Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mastech Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mastech Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mastech Holdings, Inc. business.
About Mastech Holdings, Inc.
Mastech Holdings, Inc. provides information technology staffing and consulting services in the United States. The company offers a range of services within business intelligence / data warehousing, service oriented architecture, Web services, enterprise resource planning & customer resource management, and eBusiness solutions segments.
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services
The company's SOA/Web Services practice is built on client work with Web Services, enterprise integration projects, and SOA-specific client engagements.
Enterprise Solutions, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & Package Implementation Life Cycle (PILC)
The companys Enterprise Solutions and Package Implementation Life Cycle practice helps clients design and implement Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship software. It assists clients at all stages of an enterprise solutions life cycle, resulting in long lasting relationships.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
The company completed various projects in the ERP space, which range from the implementation of stock systems to customized applications. It completed approximately 400 ERP projects with approximately 25% of those delivered to fortune 500 clients, and its functional experience crosses disciplines including finance and accounting; inventory and purchasing; project billing and costing, sales, distribution and services; manufacturing (including planning); marketing and call center support; product data management and data warehousing; supply chain management; human capital solutions; and customer relations management.
Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
The companys business intelligence and data warehousing practice focuses on helping clients navigate enterprise-wide IT infrastructure.
The company provides Web-based consulting services. Its Web development practice provides services at various stages of Web development, including business process assessment, software selection, implementation expertise and post-implementation support services. The company offers a range of certified Web professionals, including engagement managers, project managers, data / technical architects, business analysts and technical developers.
Geographic Presence & Industry Verticals
The company primarily sells its products in the United States. Its geographical concentration tends to track major client locations, such as California, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, and Texas. The company provides its IT services across a range of industry verticals, including automotive, consumer products, education, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, technology, telecommunications, transportation and utilities.
The company's major clients include IBM and Tek Systems.
The company provides technologies and maintains strategic relationships with, such as IBM and Oracle.
In January 2010, the company sold its brokerage operation staffing business.
Mastech Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MASTECH HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MASTECH HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MASTECH HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MASTECH HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MASTECH HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mastech Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mastech Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mastech Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mastech Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mastech Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MASTECH HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MASTECH HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MASTECH HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MASTECH HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MASTECH HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MASTECH HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mastech Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mastech Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mastech Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Mastech Holdings, Inc. History
Mastech Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mastech Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Mastech Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mastech Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mastech Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mastech Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Mastech Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mastech Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mastech Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mastech Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mastech Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mastech Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mastech Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mastech Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?