- The report contains detailed information about ATI Networks, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ATI Networks, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ATI Networks, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ATI Networks, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ATI Networks, Inc. business.
About ATI Networks, Inc.
ATI Networks Inc (the company) is building a global e-business by leveraging its proprietary online technology, compelling content and proven marketing techniques, to create high volume, high profit margin websites. The company plans to continue expanding its exciting community of sites that enable people to carry on retail and B2B commerce, download digital audio and video media.
The company owns a number of public sites that range from www.landnet.com, featuring the latest information on NASA space launches, to sites that offer the user access to fine art and discount computers in an auction environment. The company's auction technology is now being used at www.artgems.com, a consumer website that offers fine art, direct to consumers over the Internet. Areas of the company's websites are available only to businesses for business to business transactions, while other site areas are available to the general public.
Products and Market
ATI Networks developers and engineers have previously developed the following products:
TallyVotes.com - This site enables webmasters around the globe to quickly compose a survey, or election, on their website using the tallyvotes.com template and voting server. Webmasters around the world can implement and use the company's voting engine for free, to do in minutes what would normally take webmaster/ programmers weeks to create from scratch.
LotsofStuff.com - a portal site that enables its users to have direct access to the latest search engine technology and destinations on the web. This website provides a portal to art and computer product auctions, news, real estate, weather, sports, sweepstakes, free lotteries, games, and virtual tours of countries all over the globe.
ArtGems.com - Internet website property known on the web as artgems.com, this website provides viewers with access to a large inventory of art and a live auction environment. Digital pictures of the inventory may be viewed and multiple bids can be made on multiple items by anyone logged onto the site. The Company currently has Internet marketing rights to art inventory with three nationally known artists.
Landnet.com - Internet website property known on the web as landnet.com, this site features information about the latest NASA space launch with real-time NASA reports and pictures. The site also provides information about the Company's GPS tracking and wireless communications technology and products.
aRealGem.com - Internet website property known on the web as arealgem.com, the site enables Timeshare property buyers and sellers around the world to connect with each other. Visitors to the site may view and search for available properties for sale in 70 countries. Visitors may list their property for sale, submit photos or video files using easy online instructions. The website is available for viewing and use by 70 million users of the Internet.
NavQuest - Comprehensive mapping and routing software product on CD-Rom. NavQuest includes most U.S. and Canadian streets and highways, advance routing features, optional GPS tracking capabilities, city and address search features, and a database of thousands of attractions and points of interest. This product was sold to JetDisc.com.
LogiTrak - Map Based Tracking and Messaging via the Internet - A Windows 95 software application for communicating with, and viewing the locations of, multiple wireless devices from a remote PC via the Internet. Two-way messages can be quickly transmitted and received through a graphic interface utilizing GPS satellites, communications satellites, and the Internet.
JetDiscand JetDisc.com - JetDisc is a web-enabled CDROM that millions of airline passengers will view each month. The JetDisc and its website, JetDisc.com are advertising tools that are used to showcase the latest products, technologies, upcoming movies, and promotional giveaway offers on behalf of its sponsors.
The customer base of website commerce is unlimited in scope and numbers. Some of the companies currently contracted as advertisers include the following: Sony, Alta Vista, Discover Card, Essential.com, Hewlett Packard Dell, Mortgageit.com, RocketLinks.com GM, BellSouth Local, American Family, Wells Fargo Online, Intelihealth.com, Smartgroups, Healthcentral, Predict It, Washington Post, EZPrints.com, and BargainBid.com
The companys customers are also include Food.com, VarsityBooks, Enonymous.com, Office Click, Hot Office, Sweepstakes, BOTWEB, Mediaworks, ECampus, Shop Center, CGU, Corvette Cars, Credit Counselor's, Office.com, Overstock.com, BizBuyer, eMD.com, Demasiado, Smart Portfolio, PetSmart, HealthExtras.com, Domini Social Investments, Hotbar.com, CarSmart, FirstSource, Sweeps, Computer Learning Centers, TradeCenter, Discovery Online Health, MentorLabs, VarsityBooks, Nedudomains, i-motors, Petfooddirect.com, Instant Ship, Passagen, How2.com / Cuervo, Medical Web, Bonzi99, AARP, GE Warranty, Brother Corp, TreeLoot, I Point, US West, Three Stooges, Enginehouse, Self- Test Software, Jones International University, Open Auto, Travelbreak.com, Boca Research, PNC Bank, USWest Local, BingoDabber, Playboy Enterprises, Loyalty ECM, and Ford Outfitters.
Other customers of the company includes Boombots, Homepage, AnyLoan, Providian, PAR, BOTWEB, EntryPoint, Mr Jet, DW - Quickflight, Desktop, MSN, Banca Fideuram, Dash, bikeshop.com, eproject, VideoProfessor, Timedance, Storerunner, Stockwinners.com, Pier House Resort A, Letstalk, Entrepreneur.com, IPSOS - ASI, Coke, Treeway, iMotors, Wildjack Casino, Furniture Online, Career Engine, and PureTec.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATI NETWORKS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATI NETWORKS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATI NETWORKS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATI NETWORKS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATI NETWORKS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ATI Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ATI Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ATI Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ATI Networks, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ATI Networks, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ATI NETWORKS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATI NETWORKS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATI NETWORKS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATI NETWORKS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATI NETWORKS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATI NETWORKS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ATI Networks, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ATI Networks, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ATI Networks, Inc. Major Shareholders
ATI Networks, Inc. History
ATI Networks, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ATI Networks, Inc. Offices and Representations
ATI Networks, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ATI Networks, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ATI Networks, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ATI Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ATI Networks, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ATI Networks, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ATI Networks, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ATI Networks, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ATI Networks, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ATI Networks, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ATI Networks, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ATI Networks, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?