- The report contains detailed information about Money Centers of America Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Money Centers of America Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Money Centers of America Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Money Centers of America Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Money Centers of America Inc. business.
About Money Centers of America Inc.
Money Centers of America, Inc. provides cash access services, transaction management systems, and financial networks to the gaming industry. The company offers facilitation, processing, and execution of ATM, Credit Card Advance, POS Debit, check cashing, stored value, marker, and merchant card services in the gaming industry.
The company has contracts to provide some or all of the cash access services in 18 locations across the United States. Its locations are in the states of California (11 locations), Nevada (1 location), New York (2 locations), New Mexico (1 location), Wisconsin (1 location), Louisiana (1 location) and Washington (1 location).
The companys business model is specifically focused on providing its suite of cash access services through two distinct deployment channels: the traditional outsourced solution whereby the company enters into service agreements with the casino operator for all cash access services whereby it provides a complete package of hardware, software and processing services; and the licensing of OnSwitchTM Transaction Management System technology through licensing agreements pursuant to which the company sells an enterprise payment solution that empowers gaming companies to own, and therefore control, every form of payment processing within their organization.
The companys two deployment strategies are designed to provide a complete end to end payment solution for cash access transactions, merchant card transactions, and other required point of sale transactions within a gaming facility.
Credit/debit card cash advance, credit services, Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) and check cashing solutions are the primary means by which casinos make cash available to gaming customers. The company provides these services directly to casino patrons on a outsourced services model. Its OnSwitch enterprise payment solution offers a gaming operator to integrate the internal management of merchant card processing and other point of sale transaction requirements into their current business operations.
OnSwitch Transaction Management System
The company has formed a gaming industry partnership with S1 Corporation to create OnSwitch, an enterprise payment processing solution that the company has built on S1's Postilion Processing Platform. OnSwitch empowers a gaming operator to garnish the profits from internalizing the processing of traditional cash access services, the companys proprietary services, and non-cash access transactions: Merchant card processing, Private label credit/debit cards, Stored Value for players' club and payroll requirements, and Ticket redemption.
The OnSwitch model provides a gaming company with an enterprise payment solution that leverages existing casino infrastructure to eliminate the outsourced provider. OnSwitch utilizes S1's Postilion Processing Platform, which is used by approximately 250 customers in approximately 50 countries, including GE, FedEx Kinko's, Shell, 7-Eleven, Canadian Tire, EDS, and various financial institutions, retailers, and processing companies. The company has the rights to S1's Postilion technology in the gaming industry in the United States.
The company, also in January 2006, introduced the Omni Network (ON), a shared credit data and responsible gaming network for the gaming industry. Omni Network is comprised of real-time credit and responsible gaming data garnered from a transaction database that spans the entire United States. Access to this database empowers casino operators to make their own informed decisions about extending credit to casino patrons.
Traditional Outsource Services
The company provides four basic services: credit/debit card cash advances, ATMs, check cashing and credit services.
Credit/Debit Card Cash Advance
The company, in March 2001, introduced its credit/debit card cash advance (CCCA) product. CCCA products allow casino patrons to obtain cash from their credit card, or checking account in the case of debit transactions, through the use of the companys software and equipment.
The company has access to all major bank networks and equipment suppliers. It i
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MONEY CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MONEY CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MONEY CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MONEY CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MONEY CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Money Centers of America Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Money Centers of America Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Money Centers of America Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Money Centers of America Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Money Centers of America Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MONEY CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MONEY CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MONEY CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MONEY CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MONEY CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MONEY CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Money Centers of America Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Money Centers of America Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Money Centers of America Inc. Major Shareholders
Money Centers of America Inc. History
Money Centers of America Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Money Centers of America Inc. Offices and Representations
Money Centers of America Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Money Centers of America Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Money Centers of America Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Money Centers of America Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Money Centers of America Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Money Centers of America Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Money Centers of America Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Money Centers of America Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Money Centers of America Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Money Centers of America Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Money Centers of America Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Money Centers of America Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?