- The report contains detailed information about rVue Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for rVue Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The rVue Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes rVue Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of rVue Holdings, Inc. business.
About rVue Holdings, Inc.
rVue Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, rVue, Inc., operates as an advertising technology company that provides demand-side platform for planning, buying, and managing digital out-of-home and place-based media in its suite of technology.
The company provides an online, Internet Protocol (IP) based advertising exchange that connects advertisers and advertising agencies with Digital Out-Of-Home (DOOH) media or networks, that allows them to create and display digital media advertising campaigns in a targeted manner. Its demand-side platform takes an approach to addressable advertising delivery, measurement, and a portfolio of intellectual property supports reporting.
The company offers an advertising exchange for DOOH locations. It provides an Internet accessible system for DOOH networks to receive display advertising to be shown on their installed base of digital media displays and for advertisers and advertising agencies to manage and control the display of programming and advertising. Its products allow programming and advertising to be customized for display in specific venues, at specific times, and for demographic targeting. It provides the tools for advertisers and advertising agencies to customize campaigns for details as specific as location, customer preference, product availability, current events, and other retailer needs.
The companys services provide a digital advertising solution that streamlines the process of planning, buying and optimizing display advertising on DOOH digital out of home display networks. rVue is designed to simplify the process of buying and selling digital display ads and connecting all the market players -- networks, advertisers, agencies, partners and developers from a unified platform to do business.
Under contractual arrangements with Accenture, AutoNation, Inc., and Mattress Firm, the company provides content production and technical services. Under these contracts, content production it provides includes the custom creation of informational spots, typically thirty seconds in length, for display on the clients network. It provides technical services, such as network monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
In addition, the company has licensed its technology to LEVOIP Corporation for a network of approximately 50,000 DOOH screens in Italy and under a contract for 3,000 screens with PosteCom SpA, the Italian Post Office. As of July 20, 2010, rVue Holdings, through its advertising exchange, accessed approximately 55 networks comprising an estimated 180,000 screens.
The company competes with SeeSaw, Adcentricity, and Arena Media Networks.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RVUE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RVUE HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RVUE HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RVUE HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RVUE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. rVue Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of rVue Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of rVue Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. rVue Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. rVue Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RVUE HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RVUE HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RVUE HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RVUE HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RVUE HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RVUE HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
rVue Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
rVue Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
rVue Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
rVue Holdings, Inc. History
rVue Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
rVue Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
rVue Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
rVue Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
rVue Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
rVue Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
rVue Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
rVue Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
rVue Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
rVue Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
rVue Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
rVue Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
rVue Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
rVue Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?