- The report contains detailed information about AmeriResource Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AmeriResource Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AmeriResource Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AmeriResource Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AmeriResource Technologies Inc. business.
About AmeriResource Technologies Inc.
AmeriResource Technologies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, involves in software development for the fast-food and full service restaurant industry. The company's wholly owned and majority owned subsidiaries are involved in software development for the fast-food and full service restaurant industry, a commercial liquidator for some of the retailers for their excess inventory, overstocks, and returned merchandise selling the products on eBay.
The company's subsidiaries include RoboServer Systems Corp., Net2Auction Corporation, AuctionWagon Inc., Auction Boulevard, Inc., BizAuctions, Inc., and Eaglerider De Cancun/449/ WDHQ.
Roboserver Systems Corp.: The company owns approximately 99% of the RoboServer. RoboServer is developing self-serve kiosk application and point of sale (POS) technologies. RoboServer has installed two of its pilot self-serve units in two different fast-food franchisees, with the first installation at Angelo's Burgers in Encinitas and the second installation at Dairy Queen in Oceanside.
RoboServer created two new divisions, iOrder and LineBuster during 2007 to facilitate the software programming and manufacturing of the hardware or kiosks whether free standing, wall mounted, or counter-top. iOrder provides interactive self-service ordering software for the restaurant and fast-food industry, and develops custom interfaces and systems for a variety of specialized kiosk applications. iOrder offers software for the following industries; restaurants, payment systems, theater, sports and entertainment ticketing, and informational systems. LineBuster is the division that provides the kiosk solutions or the hardware which is configured to handle restaurant, theatre, financial and informational applications.
AuctionWagon, Inc.: AuctionWagon is engaged in the business of providing software design and product development for businesses that are in the business of selling on eBay. AuctionWagon markets its consignment software to drop-off stores, and maintains a national affiliate network of drop-off locations. AuctionWagon's software, Store Manager Pro G2, performs various functions needed by an eBay consignment store, from printing contracts, barcodes, and inventory labels to managing its inventory, payment, shipping, check writing, and integrating photo editing.
Auction Boulevard, Inc.: Auction Boulevard conducts sales on eBay for customers who drop-off items at Auction Boulevard's place of business.
Bizauctions, Inc.: BizAuctions, Inc. provides commercial eBay liquidation services for excess inventory, overstock items, and merchandise that has been returned to the retailer.
Eaglerider De Cancun/449/ WDHQ: 449 Corporation and WDHQ Corporation operates EagleRider De Cancun franchises, which provides for the rental of Harley Davidson motorcycles and recreational equipment.
AmeriResource Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERIRESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERIRESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERIRESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERIRESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERIRESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AmeriResource Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AmeriResource Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERIRESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERIRESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERIRESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERIRESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERIRESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERIRESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. History
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AmeriResource Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?