- The report contains detailed information about iEntertainment Network Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for iEntertainment Network Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The iEntertainment Network Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes iEntertainment Network Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of iEntertainment Network Inc. business.
About iEntertainment Network Inc.
iEntertainment Network, Inc. develops and publishes proprietary Internet and online multi-player games. The Company also operates online game services and offers online gamers a variety of free and subscription games and services, including simulation, parlor, strategy, role-playing and action games through its Internet distribution infrastructure. In 1998, the Company reincorporated in North Carolina
The Company is a developer and publisher of Internet and online games and an operator of online game services. The Company develops and publishes proprietary online multi-player games, and through its Internet distribution infrastructure, offers online gamers a variety of free and subscription based games and services, including simulation, parlor, strategy, role playing and action games.
The Company introduced its first large-scale online multi-player game (WarBirds) in April 1997 following the acquisition of Interactive Creations, Inc. (ICI). WarBirds, an award winning World War II air combat simulation game, has logged over 2.5 million hours of online game time with players in more than 70 countries.
The Company's MEGAplayer technology enables the implementation of large-scale multi-player games on the Internet, allowing over 300 players to play simultaneously in the same game arena by minimizing latency and addressing problems such as onscreen "warping."
Through its acquisition of MPG-Net in February 1999, the Company acquired a series of advertising-supported bingo, casino, and other free games. The Company continues to improve these games and offers new games, contests, and prizes from time to time.
The Company currently offers four real-time large-scale online games. WarBirds is available on a subscription basis. The Company hosts numerous playing arenas for large-scale multi-player online games on its highly scalable, redundant and secure high performance client-server network. In addition to playing games, the Company's customers are given the opportunity to participate in a rich social environment, including chat, competitive tournaments and live event broadcasts.
The Company's sites currently include the following online titles:
WARBIRDS: WarBirds, an award winning World War II air combat simulation game, allows hundreds of players from around the world to simultaneously fly air combat missions in a single campaign. To date, there have been as many as 350 WarBirds players online at one time, but average usage is significantly lower.
Dawn Of Aces: Dawn of Aces is a WWI air combat simulation game based on the WarBirds engine. Dawn Of Aces places players in the middle of an ongoing WWI air battle over Continental Europe and carries a more historic feel than WarBirds. Dawn of Aces allows players to fly either as Allied (British or French) or Central (German) pilots, with the goal of helping their side capture enemy aerodromes and advance front lines. Players can chose their aircraft from a variety of historically accurate models available to their team and can change sides in the on-going battle each time they rejoin the game.
The Company's iEN, GameHub, and The Games Arena websites are full-featured entertainment destinations containing software downloads, free and premium games, news updates, online advertising, tournaments and special game events. These destination feature:
The companys premium Games include WarBirds II, the award-winning World War II flight simulation; WarBirds III(currently offered in open Beta format); WarBirdsAir Combat; Dawn of Aces®, an exciting World War I air combat simulation.
Free Advertising-Supported Game Category Selections:
Bingo, Casino Games, Card Games, Arcade Games, Puzzle, War Games, Simulations and Word Games.
The Company offers a three-tier service structure, which it will expand its user base and build a successful mainstream online entertainment service.
The Company's first-tier services consist of free entertainment in the form of chat, messaging and online parlor games such as Poker, Hearts, Spades and Bingo to attract a large user audience to the Company's site. Following the lead of major Internet portals that have used free advertising-supported services to aggregate large communities of online users, the Company offers these online gaming services free of charge in order to build a large and loyal customer base.
The Company's second-tier services consist of subscription-based access to more traditional action, simulation and strategy games and related services. The Company also hosts multi-player arenas for a variety of popular Internet-enabled CD-ROM titles published by the Company and third-party publishers. Additional services include tournament play with rankings, contests, special events and prizes.
The Company's third-tier services target avid gamers. In addition to all of the services included in the second-tier, the third tier offers the most sophisticated online only games on a pay-per-play basis, including massively multi-player games such as WarBirds and Dawn of Aces. These games include titles that are differentiated enough from generic online gaming offerings to warrant premium pricing. The Company plans to offer hourly, daily and monthly game time purchases.
The Companys major online competitors include Gamesville/Lycos, Pogo, Zone.com, Yahoo!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. iEntertainment Network Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of iEntertainment Network Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of iEntertainment Network Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. iEntertainment Network Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. iEntertainment Network Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
iEntertainment Network Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
iEntertainment Network Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
iEntertainment Network Inc. Major Shareholders
iEntertainment Network Inc. History
iEntertainment Network Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
iEntertainment Network Inc. Offices and Representations
iEntertainment Network Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
iEntertainment Network Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
iEntertainment Network Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
iEntertainment Network Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
iEntertainment Network Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
iEntertainment Network Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
iEntertainment Network Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
iEntertainment Network Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
iEntertainment Network Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
iEntertainment Network Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
iEntertainment Network Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
iEntertainment Network Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?