- The report contains detailed information about Aviat Networks, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aviat Networks, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aviat Networks, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aviat Networks, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aviat Networks, Inc. business.
About Aviat Networks, Inc.
Aviat Networks, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of a range of wireless networking products, solutions, and services to mobile and fixed telephone service providers, private network operators, government agencies, transportation and utility companies, public safety agencies, and broadcast system operators worldwide.
The company offers a range of products and services through two business segments based on geographical markets, including North America and International.
North America Segment
The North America segment delivers microwave radio products and services to major national carriers and other cellular network operators, public safety and other government agencies, systems integrators, transportation and utility companies and other private network operators within North America. Its North American business is primarily to the cellular backhaul and public safety markets.
The International segment delivers microwave radio products and services to regional and national carriers and other cellular network operators, public safety agencies, government and defense agencies, and other private network operators in every region outside of North America. The companys wireless systems deliver regional and country-wide backbone in developing nations, where microwave radio installations provide 21st-century communications. The company sells products and services directly to its international customers and also uses agents and distributors.
Products and Solutions
The companys products include both point-to-point (PTP) and point-to-multipoint (PMP) digital microwave transmission systems designed for first/last mile access, middle mile/backhaul, and long distance trunking applications. Its PMP product portfolio includes base stations and subscriber equipment. It also provides network management software solutions to enable operators to deploy, monitor and manage its systems, third party equipment, such as antennas, routers, multiplexers, necessary to build and deploy a wireless transmission network, and a suite of turnkey support services.
The company offers a product and solutions portfolio that addresses the needs of service providers and network operators. Its product categories include point-to-point microwave radios that are licensed (subject to local frequency regulatory requirements) and license-exempt (operating in license-exempt frequencies), element and network management software and 4G/WiMAX (fixed and mobile) broadband access. In addition, it provides broadband telecommunications systems, including design, deployment, maintenance, and managed network services.
Broad product and solution portfolio: The company offers a suite of wireless systems for 4G/WiMAX broadband access and microwave backhaul applications. Its solution consists of tailored offerings of its own wireless products and its own integrated ancillary equipment or that of other manufacturers, element and network management systems and professional services. These solutions address a range of transmission frequencies, ranging from 400 MHz to 80 GHz, and a range of transmission capacities, ranging up to 2.5 gigabits per second. The major product families included in these solutions are StarMAX, Eclipse Packet Node, and ProVision.
The company offers a range of network management solutions, from element management to enterprise-wide network management and service assurance that it optimizes to work with its wireless systems.
In addition to its product offerings, the company provides network planning and design, site surveys and builds, systems integration, installation, maintenance, network monitoring, training, customer service, and other professional services.
Principal customers for the companys products and services include domestic and international wireless/mobile service providers, OEMs, as well as private network users such as public safety agencies, government institutions, and utility, pipeline, railroad and other industrial enterprises that operate wireless networks. Its customer is Mobile Telephone Networks (MTN).
The companys principal microwave competitors include mobile infrastructure manufacturers, such as Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, NEC, Huawei, and Nokia Siemens Networks, as well as a number of other smaller public and private microwave specialists companies, such as Ceragon and DragonWave in selected markets.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AVIAT NETWORKS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AVIAT NETWORKS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AVIAT NETWORKS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AVIAT NETWORKS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AVIAT NETWORKS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aviat Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aviat Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aviat Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aviat Networks, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aviat Networks, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AVIAT NETWORKS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AVIAT NETWORKS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AVIAT NETWORKS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AVIAT NETWORKS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AVIAT NETWORKS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AVIAT NETWORKS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aviat Networks, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aviat Networks, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aviat Networks, Inc. Major Shareholders
Aviat Networks, Inc. History
Aviat Networks, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aviat Networks, Inc. Offices and Representations
Aviat Networks, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aviat Networks, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aviat Networks, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Aviat Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Aviat Networks, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aviat Networks, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aviat Networks, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aviat Networks, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Aviat Networks, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Aviat Networks, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aviat Networks, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aviat Networks, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?